[ONE-SHOT 3] : FIRST CHILD

ONE-SHOT 3 : FIRST CHILD

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Screams were coming from the delivery room. Blaire had been in labor for six hours, and she was finally dilated enough for the baby to start crowning. She clenched onto her husband's hand, who was cursing silently in pain that was stinging in his hand. Blaire was ready for the bloody baby to be out of her-nine months was way too long for a human being to be inside another. She was tired of the mood swings, morning sickness, the aches and pains, the weird food cravings, and can't forget the huge baby bump that took up seventy percent of her body. And Harry was happy that his wife was done being pregnant; pregnant Blaire was even more bitchy than normal Blaire.

"Harry, I will never have sex with again if this is what it comes with!" Blaire screeched out in pain.

The doctors at the hospital had given her a pain potion to subside the treacherous pain and agony that went with childbirth. But to Blaire's dismay, the potion didn't work. She was having the baby the natural way-and hurt like a bitch.

"Blaire, condoms prevent this from happening," Harry corrected his wife's words.

Blaire sent him sinister daggers, making him keep his mouth shut. "I don't fucking care, Potter! I'm never doing this again!" Her voice raised louder as spatted out various curse words.

The door to the deliver room had opened, revealing Ron with a video camera; Ron had now become a fan of muggle technology. Hermione followed hastily behind him, scolding him for coming in so suddenly, especially with a video camera in hand.

"Did the baby come yet?" Ron blurted out, as Hermione tried to drag him out of the room.

"No, not yet, but soon," Harry told the ginger.

Blaire let out another agonizing scream. "Please, have a bloody conversation, while I'm pushing out a fucking baby out of my vagina!" She barked, making the two boys flinch at her aggressive tone.

"Ron, let's go. Don't bother them," Hermione hissed to her husband, as he pushed him out of the delivery room.

A few minutes passed by, before the baby started coming out. Blaire pushed, feeling the pressure and pain. Her body was covered in sweat, as was her hair, wet down at her shoulders. She looked horrendous; and frankly, she didn't care.

"Get this fucking baby out of me!" Blaire hollered, as Harry tried to calm her, while encouraging her. The witch was hissing out curse words left and right, almost breaking every bone in Harry's hand; he actual thought she did break a couple.

The last push came, and the room was filled with cries from the baby. "It's a boy!" The doctor expressed, as Harry cut the umbilical cord. The nurses cleaned the baby off, as they wrapped him in a yellow, fluffy blanket, handing him off to Blaire.

Blaire gasped in shock, as she stared down lovingly at her beautiful, healthy baby boy. "What do two want to name him?" The nurse interjected in.

The brunette glanced up at Harry. before speaking the name that came to her. "James Sirius Potter," she announced. Harry looked at her with shock, naming their son after the two most important people in his life.

"I want our son to share the names of two people who inspired the man I love the most," Blaire confessed, as Harry placed a kiss upon her forehead.

Blaire handed the baby off to Harry, as she soon drifted off into sleep. She deserved a good rest. The raven-haired boy held his son in his arms, not believing this was his child. He stared into James' eyes, seeing how much he resembled himself and his father. His heart felt full, looking at the love of his life and his son. Life couldn't be anymore blissful.

Hermione and Ron had came into the room, as they stopped abruptly in their steps, staring in awe at the baby their best friend was currently holding.

Harry approached them, smiling down at his son and two friends. "Hermione, Ron, meet James Sirius Potter."

Hermione smiled up at him, as Harry already knew what she was going to ask. "Blaire wanted to name him after the two most important people to me."

"I'm glad you both found each other," Hermione admitted, her eyes tearing up.

Blaire had stirred around, as the trio's eyes fell upon her. "He looks so much like you, Harry," Ron stated.

"He has his father's good looks," Blaire joked, tiredly smiling up at her husband.

"We made one beautiful baby," Harry expressed, earning an eye roll from Blaire.

"Eh," Ron blurted out.

Blaire scoffed, as he tried to defend himself. "I was only joking. You made an adorable baby," the ginger tried to fix his mistake.

"If I didn't just have a baby, I would kick your ass," Blaire playfully told him.

Hermione and Ron left the room, as they gave the newly claimed parents alone. Blaire and Harry cuddled together in the hospital bed, James laying in their arms, as he was sound asleep. It was an overwhelming day, and Blaire's emotions were all over the place-but she felt mostly grateful. Grateful for Harry, and grateful for her son.

"We did it," Harry spoke up, after a while of silence, staring at their son in admiration.

"We did it."

"Lets be parents."

"I'm never having kids again, Harry. I mean it."

"We'll see."
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。