[30] : ABERFORTH DUMBLEDORE

CHAPTER 30 // ABERFORTH DUMBLEDORE

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

THE FOURSOME HAD JUMPED FROM THE DRAGON INTO THE FREEZING COLD LAKE WATER. The hard smacking impact of Blaire diving into the water, made her shiver with the cold water. She dropped 5 feet below the water, as she quickly swam up to the surface, gasping for air. She swam to the shore, ringing out her now soaking wet clothes. Hermione had took out dry clothes from her enchanted bag for them to wear, as they began stripping out of their wet clothes, placing on the warm, dry ones.

"He knows," Harry suddenly said. "You-Know-Who. He knows we broke into Gringotts. He knows what we took, and he knows we're hunting Horcruxes."

"How does he know?" Blaire asked the raven-haired boy.

"I saw him."

"You let him in?" Blaire asked, her eyes narrowing down at the boy. Harry nodded his head, as Hermione glared down at her friend.

"Harry, you can't do that!" Hermione scolded Harry.

Harry rolled his eyes, "Hermione, I can't always help it! Well, maybe I can. I don't know, never mind!" He shouted out in frustration.

"Harry, what happened," Blaire softly spoke up.

Harry looked up at the brunette, softening his glare. "He's angry, and scared too. He knows, if we find and destroy all the Horcruxes, we'll be able to kill him."

"I reckon he'll stop at nothing to make sure we don't find the rest," Ron added in.

Blaire rolled her eyes at the obvious boy. "Weasley, will you stop stating the obvious."

Ron shot draggers at her. "Do you have to comment on everything I say?"

"Yes, yes I do. Everything you always say is invalid, obvious, or point blank rubbish," Blaire shot at the red-haired boy.

The two glared at each for a good minute, before Harry spoke up again to cut off the tension in the atmosphere. "There's more. One of them is at Hogwarts."

Blaire looked at the boy with confusion, "a Horcrux? You saw it?"

Harry nodded his head. "How?" Hermione asked.

"I saw the castle," Harry said. "And Rowena Ravenclaw. It must have something to do with her," the boy explained.

"We have to go there, now!" Ron insisted.