[21] : THE FALL OF DUMBLEDORE

CHAPTER 21 // THE FALL OF DUMBLEDORE

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

WHEN BOTH TEENAGERS ENTERED INTO THE CASTLE, HARRY WENT OFF TO DUMBLEDORE'S OFFICE TO GIVE HIM THE VIAL THAT HELD SLUGHORN'S MEMORY. Blaire had been waiting for this moment to find out what happened with Slughorn and Tom Riddle all those years ago. It seemed Dumbledore thinks it's vitally important to know, as of what Harry told the trio. The brunette Slytherin had made her way towards her common room, yarning to be under her covers. Tonight made her exhausted, as she had to make sure Harry was going to stick with the plan, seeing he was drunk on Liquid Luck.

Blaire laid down on her bed, instantly having sleep approach her. The moon had shined through her window, causing the light to glow over her sun-kissed face. Her slumber was cut short, when her body began violating shaking. The brunette shot straight up, groaning and rubbing her eyes in the process, turning to the person who woke her up.

"Harry? How the bloody hell did you get into the Slytherin common room?" Blaire hissed quietly, a raspy like tone lacing over her words.

The raven-haired boy smirked, as he grabbed her hand. "You told me the password, remember?" Blaire shook her head, brushing her fingers through her hair, as it was held in a high pony-tail. Harry pulled the brunette from the bed, dragging her along down the hallway.

"I found out what Slughorn and Tom Riddle talked about all those years ago," Harry stated, as they tipped toed down the hallway towards the Gryffindor common room.

Blaire immediately had woken up when she heard him. "What? What was it?"

"I want to wait till we're in the Gryffindor common room. I don't want anyone to hear us out here, and I want to tell you with Hermione and Ron," Harry answered her question, earning a nod from the brunette.

The two had entered in the common room, hand in hand, as they took a seat beside Hermione and Ron. The trio stared intently at Harry waiting for him to confess what he knows. "So?" Hermione impatiently questioned, wanting to know like Ron and Blaire.

"So, we already know Tom asked Slughorn about a rare form of magic in the restricted section in the library," Harry started off.

"Mate, we already know that. Get to the new part," Ron interrupted.

"He's getting there, Weasley," Blaire shot at the red-haired student.

Harry shook his head at them, as he spoke up again. "Anyway, Tom asked about Horcruxes."

"Horcruxes," Blaire mouthed trying to figure out what they or it was. "Horcrux? I never heard of that," Hermione pointed out.