[19] : SECTUMSEMPRA

CHAPTER 19 // SECTUMSEMPRA

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

AFTER THE WHOLE FASCIO WITH RON GETTING POISONED, BLAIRE WANTED THINGS TO SLOW DOWN. With what happened at the end of last year, the brunette Slytherin didn't want to experience anything like that again. But being friends with The Boy Who Lived, you might have to experience things with the Dark Lord. Blaire liked the danger and the adventure that went along with each experience she had with Harry; something about every moment she spend with the raven-haired boy took her breath away each time. Blaire knew there was going to be a war, the brunette knew with the facts and evidence that was lied out in front of her. The brunette was scared-terrified to say the least, but she was ready to fight for her life, her family's lives, and her friend's lives.

Blaire was sitting at the Slytherin table, yawning widely as she took a bite of her cereal. It was breakfast time, and the brunette sat at her house table to see if she can hear anything more about Draco. Of course the snow white-haired blonde looked like he had been through hell and back. Draco was now very quiet. He hardly ever talked during lessons, and barely talked with Crabbe and Goyle. The brunette was getting annoyed that she hasn't figured out anything new with the Malfoy boy, she decided to find out a different way. She pushed her bowl of cereal away, getting up and sitting down beside Draco.

Draco was to busy not paying attention, so he didn't see the brunette sit down beside him. Blaire waved her hand in front of his face until he finally came back to earth. "Draco?" Blaire annoyed asked.

Draco shook his head, finally coming back to reality, looking around the room to find the brunette witch sitting beside him. The Malfoy boy sneered at her. "What are you doing here, Hope? Aren't you supposed to be with Potter and his friends?" The boy snapped, nodded his head over to the Gryffindor table.

"So, I can't sit at my own house table? Come on Draco, I've been a Slytherin since the Sorting Hat was placed upon my head," Blaire obviously stated. Draco rolled his eyes at the girl, wanting nothing more than for her to stop talking to him.

"Anyway," Blaire sighed, "I just wondered why you've been looking-oddly paler than usual," the brunette said, trying to word out the sentence.

Draco raised an eyebrow at her, but nonetheless, he still had his famous menacing scowl. "None of your business, you filthy half-blood."

Blaire narrowed her eyes at the teenage boy. "You really want to talk about blood purities?" The brunette sharply expressed. "Most pure-blood families often have a halfblood or even a muggleborn in their family tree. Hear that Draco? There's no such thing as a 'full pure-blood family'."