[25]: RON'S SEND OFF

CHAPTER 25 // RON'S SEND OFF

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

RIGHT AFTER THE FATAL FOURSOME APPARATED OUT OF THE MINISTRY THEY SOMEHOW ENDED UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS. Blaire's body hit the ground, hard with the sudden impact, as she was on ground trying to look around at her surroundings. She looked above her seeing dozens of trees, looking to the side of her, seeing Harry. The brunette shot up, looking to the other side of her seeing Hermione kneeling over Ron, who was groaning in pain. Blaire raced over to the red-haired Weasley, spotting the injury. She pushed down on the wound, making Ron scream out in pain, to stop the blood from oozing out.

"Harry, quickly in my bag," Hermione rapidly demanded out to the raven-haired boy who was looking worriedly. "There is bottle labeled Essence of Dittany."

Harry rummaged through her bag, having a hard time trying to find the bottle. "Harry, hurry the hell up!" Blaire shouted to the boy.

In just seconds Harry ran over, with the bottle clenched in his hands. He handed it to Hermione, "Hermione, his arm."

"We can see that," Blaire snapped, holding down Ron, so Hermione could place the liquid on the wound.

"What happened? I thought we were going back to Grimmauld Place," Harry questioned, still looking at his best friend.

Hermione placed a few more drops on Ron's injury, as she explained to Harry about the situation. "We were there, but Yaxley got a hold of me, and he saw where we went. We couldn't stay there, so I brought us here, but Ron got splinched."

Blaire removed her hands from her Ron's injury, seeing he has calmed down. She scrunched up her face, seeing blood stained against her skin. The brunette watched Hermione stand starting to place enchantments around them.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked his friend.

"Protective Enchantments. I do not want a repeat of what happened at Shaftesbury Avenue, do you?" Hermione asked, continuing to protect their area.

"Get going with a tent," Hermione told the boy.

"Where am I supposed to find a tent?" The boy asked.

Blaire made a clicking sound with her tongue, pointing at Hermione's bag. "Her bag, duh. You really are thick, Potter," she smirked.