[29]: GRINGOTTS

CHAPTER 29 // GRINGOTTS

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

IT WAS THE MIDDLE OF THE AFTERNOON; THE WAVES CRASHED ONTO THE SAND, CREATING A BEAUTIFUL NOISE. Blaire stood in the kitchen with Bill Weasley and his newly wife, Fleur. They were telling her that this place was a safe house for the Order, what was left of it. The brunette looked outside the window, seeing Harry kneeling down beside Dobby's grave. She felt sorry for the raven-haired boy, but she knew that many more loved ones were going to die. And Harry needed to understand, and the brunette knows he doesn't know that yet. The Slytherin watched as the boy walked back into the house.

"Harry, are you okay?" Blaire asked, earning a slight nod from the boy.

"I need to talk to the Goblin," Harry insisted, turning towards the newlywed couple.

The fatal foursome stood in the room where the goblin was sitting. A scar engraved the goblins' face, as he sat in a chair looking out the window. "How are you?" Harry asked him.

"How do you think he is, babe? He was captured by Death Eaters," Blaire blankly stated, rolling her eyes at her dimwit of a boyfriend.

Harry ignored the brunette, as he turned back towards the goblin. "You buried the elf?" The goblin asked.

"Yes," Harry nodded.

"How did you come by the sword?" The goblin demanded.

"It's complicated," Harry shrugged slightly.

"Why did Bellatrix Lestrange think that it should be in her vault at Gringotts?" Harry demanded also.

"It's complicated," the goblin mocked him.

"The sword presented itself to us, in a moment of need. We didn't steal it, goblin," Blaire added in.

"There's a sword in Madam Lestrange's vault identical to this one," goblin explained.

"But it's a fake," Harry said, earning a nod from the goblin.

"It was placed last summer."

"And how did she not notice it was a fake?" Blaire asked, not understanding how someone couldn't point out a fake sword.

"The replica is very convincing. Only a goblin would recognize that this is the true sword of Gryffindor," Goblin expressed, looking down at the real sword in front of him.