[23] : THE WEDDING

CHAPTER 23 // THE WEDDING

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

THE SLYTHERIN BRUNETTE LAID AWAKE IN HER ROOM, THAT SHE SHARED WITH HERMIONE AND GINNY. After tonights events, Blaire was a bit more worried about Harry and her friends' safety. She was starting to have second thoughts about going on this journey. Blaire wanted to go, she wanted to help Harry, but she was concerned for her sake. The brunette has been pondering over this thought since summer started, but now that they will leave any day now, she was starting to get scared every second that was ticking by. She was wondering if she wanted to let Harry know what she was thinking, but she didn't want him to get mad at her for wanting to back out.

The brunette heard footsteps going down the stairs, and seconds later she heard another set of footsteps going down the stairs. She looked up at Ginny's bedroom wall, seeing a clock that said, 1 AM. Blaire wondering who was up at 1 in the morning. She crept around the room, trying not to wake up the two girls, opening the door, carefully. She stood in front of the front door, looking at Ron and Harry. Blaire was confused as to why Harry was all dressed, with a backpack strapped on his back. Her eyes frowned, opening the door up a crack, wanting to hear their conversation.

"Going somewhere?" Blaire heard Ron asked the raven-haired boy.

Harry sighed, sharply turning around on his heels. "Nobody else is going to die. Not for me."

Ron looked quite offended. "Because of you? You think Mad Eye died for you? Think George took that curse for you? You maybe The Chosen One, mate, but this is a whole lot bigger than that. It's always been bigger than that."

"Come with me," Harry finally said.

Blaire was about ready to hex the living shit out of her boyfriend. He seriously was going to just leave in the middle of night, without telling anyone. Blaire couldn't believe he was really going to let Ron go with him, but not let Hermione and herself go.

"And leave Hermione and Blaire? We won't last two days without them," Ron said.

"Do not tell them I said that," Ron quickly said.

Blaire chuckled to herself, as she finally opened the door, letting herself out. "I heard that, Weasley," the brunette said, rubbing her arms from the breezy summer night, standing beside Ron.