[15] : THE CURSED NECKLACE

CHAPTER 15 \\ THE CURSED NECKLACE

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

WINTER WAS CAPTURING THE HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND WHERE HOGWARTS IS AT. Blaire Hope hated Winter, besides during Christmas time. The sarcastic brunette hated the nipping cold winds, the sluggish snow that formed, and the fact that you have to wear 50,000 layers of clothes to stay warm-and even with that many layers of clothes, you're still freezing in your ugly, enormous snow boots. The fluffy white snow that was falling was already sticking on the ground, as the fatal foursome was walking outside. All Blaire wanted was a nice hot chocolate and to sit by a roaring fire, but that wasn't what the trio wanted to do.

Hermione insisted on going back to Harry's mysterious textbook, with the curious past owner, 'The Half-Blood Prince'.

"For weeks, you carry around that book. Practically, sleep with it, and yet you have no desire to find out who the Half-Blood Prince is," the brightest witch told the raven-haired boy.

"I didn't say I wasn't curious and I don't sleep with it," Harry immediately shot back at the witch.

"Well, it's true," Ron agreed with her. "I get a nice chat before I go to bed."

"Once again, I have to agree with Ron on this one, all you do is look at that bloody book," Blaire added in. "It's like being with Hermione," Hermione glared at the brunette, elbowing her in the side.

Blaire groaned in pain, rubbing her sore side.

"Well, I was curious, so I went to the-" Hermione started off.

"The library," the other three finished off her sentence for her. "And?" Harry asked.

"And nothing," Hermione sadly stated. "I couldn't find a reference anywhere to the Half-Blood Prince."

"There we go, that settles it, then," Blaire waved off. "Now, let's go back inside the castle and go fetch some hot chocolate."

Hermione grabbed the brunette by the arm pulling her back to the group. The foursome watched a strange encounter with Professor Fitwick and Professor Slughorn. Blaire placed her hand on her hip, tilting her head to one side, watching Slughorn go down the path to Hogsmeade.

"Does anyone fancy a butterbeer?" Harry asked.

"Actually, I fancy hot chocolate," Blaire stuttered, shivering from the crisp, cold air.