[6] : THE FIRST LESSON

CHAPTER 6 // THE FIRST LESSON

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

SPELLS WERE BEING FLASHED ACROSS THE ROOM, as each student were disarming and stunning each other. Blaire was partnered with Hermione for awhile, disarming each other-which was starting to get boring to the brunette after awhile. Don't get her wrong, she enjoyed the fact that she finally is able to use magic for the Dark Arts, but she already knew half these spells. Harry wanted everyone to start with basic defensive spells, where Blaire wanted more advanced spells. Considering, she was more advanced in the Dark Arts. Harry walked around the huge, bricked secret room of Hogwarts, watching each student practice their spells.

"Expelliarmus," Neville said, as he failed to disarm the iron, steel man holding a wand. "I'm hopeless," he grumbled.

"You're just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this," Harry said, as he held up his wand, "Expelliarmus," Harry instructed.

Blaire yawned, as she held onto Hermione's wand. The brunette threw it back, rolling her eyes. "Why the eye rolling, Hope?" Hermione annoyedly asked.

"We've been disarming each other for the last thirty minutes. It gets annoying after awhile," the girl sighed.

Hermione nodded her head, agreeing with the girl. "Harry, why don't we move onto the Stunning Spell," Hermione insisted.

"Right," Harry muttered, "Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. It's a wizard's bread and butter, really."

"So, come on, then, Nigel," Harry said to a blonde boy.

Harry went to the other side of the room and Nigel went to the other. Everyone else stood aside, looking at the two. Blaire stood next to Hermione and Ron, wanting to see Harry get knocked on his ass.

"Give it your best shot," Harry encouraged.

"Oh, please, Harry, get knocked down on your ass," Blaire amusedly boasted.

Everyone glared at Blaire, who responded by her giving the students a death glare.

"Stupefy!" They both yelled, causing both boys to fall backwards. Blaire busted out laughing, as she witnessed Potter falling on his ass like she wanted to happen.