[14] : THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE'S BOOK

CHAPTER 14 // THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE'S BOOK

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

BLAIRE HAD AGREED TO HELP HARRY OUT WITH QUIDDITCH TRAILS. Not like Blaire had agreed to it for her own terms, Harry had begged her. So, there the two stood, on the Quidditch field, looking at a bunch of misfit students, being rowdy and loud. The only prepared looking one was Ron, who was taking the trails quite seriously.

"I'm gonna be putting you all through a few drills just to assess you straight," Harry explained semi-loud.

"Quiet, please!" Harry once again shouted, trying to get the rowdy crowds attention.

Blaire rolled her eyes, having enough of the talking. "Shut it!" She roared, causing the crowd to immediately quiet down.

"Thanks, uh, now just because you made the team last year does not guarantee you a spot this year. Is that clear?" Harry explained.

When there was silence, Harry took that as a response to start.

Blaire started walking away to the stands, to sit with Hermione. "Blaire, wait!" Harry called out to her.

Blaire turned around. "What?"

"You said you were going to help me out," Harry stated.

"Yeah, I was. But, I'm already bored. I rather just sit with Hermione in the stands," Blaire shrugged, continuing to walk up to the stands.

Blaire sat next to Hermione, as she looked quite anxious. "You okay, Granger?"

Hermione looked startled as she heard a voice beside her. "What? Oh, yeah I'm fine."

"Aren't you suppose to be helping Harry out with the trails?" Hermione asked.

Blaire nodded in response. "Yeah, I just got the crowd to listen to him. And now he can take care of the rest," Hermione rolled her eyes, but a smile was appearing on her face.

Regardless, of what Ron and Hermione say about Blaire, they have started to get use to the brunette. They may think she repulsive and annoying, but deep down they believe she's really helpful and loyal to the team.

The brunette had glanced seeing Luna with a lion hat on her head. Blaire looked at her funny, shaking her head as she focused her attention to the Quidditch field.