Chapter 3

Abby's P.o.v
When I woke up Monday I slid out of bed and got into the shower. I washed my hair with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner.

When I got out I put on a black crop top patterned with pretty daisies and black high-waisted shorts. I pulled on high-top black converses. I left my brown hair down and did minimal make-up consisting of only eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss.

"Abby! Hurry up!" Ben yelled.

"I'm hurrying! Jeez!"

I grabbed my phone and the things I need before running downstairs.

"Mom already left for work. I'll be home when you get back. Don't fight. If anyone bullies you, call me." I laughed at Ben's excessiveness.

"I got this. It isn't my first time going to a new school Ben." I said. I heard a motorcycle rev outside and smiled.

"Who's that?" Ben asked. I shrugged walking to the door.

"Ryder is giving me a ride to school." I answered. Ben's eyes widened.

"What!? No he's not! He gives me bad vibes!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and we both walked outside.

No one cares about your vibes Ben.

Ryder is sitting on a motorcycle with Lilly in front of him holding onto the handles. Ryder looks like a typical bad boy with his white shirt, black jeans, black combat boots, and Ray Bans sunglasses.

While Lilly is wearing a cute little tutu and pink Twinkle-Toes. I smiled at the unsafe yet adorable sight.

"Abby!" Lilly exclaimed. My smile widened seeing she's excited to see me. Ryder helped her off the motorcycle and she ran to me. I picked her up and she gave me a hug.

"Hi Lilly." I said enthusiastically, tickling her stomach. She giggled.

"Hi Abby."

"Does anyone see how dangerous this is!? A four year old preschooler on a motorcycle!?" Ben yelled. Lilly stuck her tongue out at him.

"Hello to you to Benji." Ryder smirked. Me and Lilly both giggled at Ben's red face.

"Nobody calls me that!" He exclaimed.

"Granny does." I said.

"I don't trust him!" Ben groaned. I simply shrugged while passing Lilly over to Ryder.

"I don't either. But you gotta take risks."I said.

Ben was just about ready to pull out his hair.

"Why is the kid on a motorcycle anyway?" He asked.

"I take her to school." Ryder answered handing me a helmet. He helped Lilly put on her pink helmet. Ben just sighed and walked in the house.

"Where is your helmet?"!I asked.

"On your head." He answered searching his pockets for his keys.

"I've been in more motorcycle accidents than I can count. I think I can handle one morning without a helmet." He said. I gulped.

The accidents weren't his fault for bad driving right? He wouldn't purposely drive badly with Lilly on the front. But what about after we drop her off? Maybe taking risks doesn't fit for today.

Proving that it's too late for second thoughts Ryder revved the bike. He was waiting for something while I was waiting for what he was waiting for so we could stop waiting and go.