Chapter 20

Abby's P.o.v
After school the next day me, Ryder, Matt, and Blake all decided to go to the skate park. Syd is hanging out with Ben again, ew.

Not much really happened today. I expected people would talk about me getting beat up and that's exactly what happened. Pacifica whined about me and Ryder dating because she's a whorish brat. And me and Matt argued about whether hot dogs are sandwiches or not.

"Ready to go?" Ryder asked. I nodded.

Outfit(s) check.

I have a white tank top, light skinny jeans rolled up into cuffs, and white converses. My hair is left out and wavy again.

Ryder has a white tight fit shirt with black sleeves, black jeans, and black combat boots with his leather jacket.

He grabbed my hand and his skateboard and we left deciding to meet Matt and Blake there.

>>>

Somehow it went from us both walking to me standing on the skateboard while Ryder held my hand and kept walking.

Weird. But less walking for me so I'm good.

"Hey guys." Blake chirped jumping off of Matt's back.

"We're gonna hit the ramps for a bit." Matt said. Me and Blake nodded.

"Can you hold this for me?" Ryder asked handing me his jacket. I wrapped it around my shoulders and pecked him on the lips before they skated towards the extreme ramps in front of us.

It's a pretty hype skate park. It's basically a party because if the loud music and a normal skate park mixed into one. Me and Blake sat down on the bench.

"So, how's Matt treating ya?" I asked. She smiled.

"He's amazing and a lot more gentlemanly than I thought which I don't mind. I wouldn't say he's perfect though." She said. We both laughed.

"Is any boy really perfect?" I asked. She raised her eyebrow.

"What's wrong with Ryder? You two are the perfect match. Bad boy and good girl. Totally adorable."

"He's awesome. He cares about me and most of my family. He still hates Ben. And I'm not saying there are these things I don't like about him because I like every part of him, no dirty innuendo intended. But it's his imperfections that make him better." I said.

Blake gave me a high five. "Preach woman!" She exclaimed and we laughed.

"Hey. Can you give me some...family advice?" I asked. She turned towards me and sat criss cross on the bench. I did the same but facing her.

"So you remember Nick right?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yup my best friend. Well, next to you and Syd." She said. I snickered.

"He's been hitting it off with my mom and I'm hoping he'll propose soon, as in within a couple months." I said. She tilted her head.

"So where does the advice part come in?" She asked.

I sighed. "You have your dad and I've never really had one. What's it like living with a guy that's not your brother?"

I had just recently learned, though I haven't met him yet, that Blake has a twin brother.

"It's actually pretty cool if you don't mind being teased about liking a boy or having awkward moments once they find out that you're on your period. Other than that it's awesome. You have a male role model to look up to and you have that one extra person that cares about you more than they care about themselves. Sure they can be overprotective but you'll realize it's out of love. Plus, I think we all know Nicky is already a bit overprotective." She said. I nodded.