Chapter 26

Abby's P.o.v
It's Sunday afternoon. Me, Matt, Blake, and Ryder are all sitting outside on his porch just chilling. I'm in Ryder's lap and his arms are snaked around my waist. His crutches are leaning against the door. It's kind if gloomy and dark due to clouds but we don't really care.

I'm wearing a black crop top, shorts, and red high top converses with a flannel around my waist. My hair is in a ponytail because I was too lazy to do something with it.

"This is like that time you broke your ankle in fifth grade." Matt said popping a grape in Blake's mouth.

They make such a cute couple.

"Yeah." Ryder agreed.

"Yup. This fucking idiot jumped off a house for ten bucks." Matt said. Me and Blake snickered and I looked at Ryder.

"I told you you're an idiot. But you always argue." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not am idiot. I just like money." He said. I shook my head jokingly before kissing his cheek.

"Hey. You guys think I should get another tattoo?" Ryder asked out of the blue. Everyone looked at him like he grew 2 heads.

"Where would you put it?" Blake asked. He shrugged.

"I'm sure I could find room." He said. He started looking at his arms. After realizing there is no space on his arms he lifted his shirt showing his (of course tattooed) rock hard abs. He sighed.

"I guess I don't have any room." He pouted.

I don't know what I'm gonna do with him. I swear he is a five year old trapped in a prison mates body.

"That sucks. I want another one." He frowned. "How can you want another one? Don't they hurt?" Matt asked. Ryder scoffed.

"They hurt like hell. That's why I always bring enough beer to get me drunk so after a while I don't feel the pain and it's worth it afterwards. Except for the hangovers. Those suck." He said.

"Hey guys." Syd chirped cutting across my yard to get here.

"Jerry is over there having guy time with Ben so I'm stuck with you guys." She said. I creased my eyebrows.

"Gee. It's nice to know you care friend." I said sarcastically. She just smiled and pulled me off Ryder so she could sit between us.

"Syd." I called. She hummed in response. "Can I sit with my boyfriend?" I asked.

I love saying that. Boyfriend.

"Oh. Sure. Why don't both of you just rub your boyfriends in my face why don't ya? While mine is playing video games with his best friend." Syd frowned.

"Uh...my best friend is right there." Ryder said pointing at Matt. Matt waved.

"So?" Syd asked crossing her arms. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Are you becoming the clingy type?" I asked. She put her head down.

"Maybe a little." She muttered. I groaned.

"Syd. If I know my brother, and trust me I do, he is just a guy who loves video games, pizza, and hanging out with friends like normal guys do. Don't take it personally. Plus, putting myself in Jerry's place I think it's a good thing they're hanging out. Ben has been so caught up with you it was pushing Jerry away." I explained.

She was quiet for a moment. I think I got through to her.

"So? I'm more important than he is."