Epilogue

10 years later

================

Abby's P.o.v
I'm laying in bed next to my wonderful husband and my baby girl Emma. She's 8-months old and you can tell she's a huge daddy's girl.

She has Ryder's eyes but she's still a bit bald so we'll have to wait and see for the hair.

I remember when I first told Ryder I was pregnant.

Flashback
"Abby! Babe are you okay!?" He called running in through the front door. He ran to me in the living room where I'm sitting on the couch.

I called him and faked a panicked voice so he would come.

"I'm fine honey. C-can I talk to you?" I asked. He sat on the couch next to me with a worried face.

"Abby, you can talk to me about anything." He said grabbing my hand. I gave him a weary smile.

What is this doesn't work out? What if he leaves me?

"Abigail." He called. I looked into his eyes and sighed.

"I-I'm pregnant." I stuttered.

He sat there quietly. Expressionless.

Oh my god! He's gonna leave! Just like my father did. I can't raise a kid alone!

I can feel the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Please don't leave me. I love you and I want my baby to have a father and-" I started but he cut me off by crashing his lips to mine.

Oh.

When he pulled away he had a wide smile as he wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"I love you too. I'm not like your father. I'm not going anywhere." He said. I smiled.

"I'm gonna be a fucking dad." He breathed happily. I laughed. "You'll be an amazing dad."

We leaned in and shared a tender kiss.

Flashback over

"Baby. What are you thinking about?" Ryder asked.

Emma is sleeping on his chest and it's just adorable.

I smiled at him.

"I love you." I simply said. He smiled back at me.

"I love you more." He said and pecked me on the lips. When he pulled away I grabbed his hand and laid my head on his shoulder as I looked at our beautiful daughter.

"She looks just like you." I sighed. He chuckled.

"I have two of the most important people in my life right here." He said laying his head on mine.

You can say when Emma was born Ryder lost a bit of his 'bad boy touch' I guess you could say, but people still run away in fear when they see him. I have a feeling Emma won't have many friends when they see Ryder. Especially guy friends.

Guys, watch out. Protective daddy here.

I'm having too much fun with this.

"Hey guys. Can I see my niece yet?" Ben asked popping his head in the door.

Ben and Syd actually got married before me and Ryder. Them plus Blake and Matt have been here all day. We just came in our room to take a nap with the baby. Syd was actually upset when I chose Blake as the god-mother being my step sister made up for it. Lily is fourteen now. She's super excited that she's an aunt and she loves Emma.

"Ben, you just saw her an hour ago." I whined. He frowned.

"I still don't approve of this marriage." He frowned.

We know. He's the one that had an objection to the marriage when the priest asked. But all he said, and I quote, was...

"I don't like him."

To that, everyone rolled their eyes. And I mean everyone. Children too.

"Says the guy who adores his niece." I scoffed. I looked at Ryder who is now passed out just like Emma. Ben sighed.

"Since he's asleep I guess I'm allowed to say he's not a bad father. Or husband." Ben said.

"I heard that." Ryder muttered in his sleep.

I snickered as Ben groaned and walked out. Ryder opened his eyes sleepily and looked at me.

"I think he's warming up to me." He smirked. "Yeah. After ten years." I giggled. He chuckled and kissed my head before drifting back to sleep.

Yup, he's a goner whenever Emma actually starts seeing boys as cute instead of cootie infested.

With that thought in my mind I fell asleep too.

~~~

Authors Note :

Picture = Emma as some random cute baby

Byeeee!