Chapter 13

Ryder's P.o.v
Wednesday. Still spring break.

Abby. Still hasn't left her house.

Me. Still don't know how to fix her.

Does anybody else see the problem here?

Literally I have gone to Abby's house every day trying to get her to go somewhere. The only times she would get up was to...

1. Shower
2. Use the bathroom
3. Get something to eat (mainly ice cream)

I think Abby is broken.

Matt suggested she needs new batteries. I didn't think it would work. He bought her some batteries and she used them to replace the ones in the tv remote.

How do you fix a broken Abby?

She doesn't take batteries. Brendon said charger, she used it for her phone.

These are the times where we definitely know she needs a female friend. Her mom has been working late every day. We need a manual on female feelings.

>>>

I slid out of bed already dressed since I was up earlier. I'm wearing a black Hollister pullover hoodie, black jeans, and black combat boots.

I looked out the window and a car had just pulled up in front of my house. I raised my eyebrow as I slid my phone in my pocket. A girl got out the car and walked up to the door.

She knocked on the door but I didn't hear any movement from downstairs. John is in the living room and so is the front door. Why didn't he answer it?

The girl knocked again.

"Ryder! Get the damn door!" John yelled.

Of course. Douche.

I walked downstairs and John glared at me from his recliner. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"What." I answered.

The girl has brown hair and brown eyes. I'll admit she is pretty. With her high cheek bones.

She isn't as pretty as Abby though.

I hate my mind.

The girl smiled seductively.

"Hi. I was wondering if Abby O'Neill lives here." She said running her finger down my chest. I pushed her finger off me.

"She lives next door. I was about to go see her. Why?" I asked leaning on the door frame.

"I'm her cousin, Riley." She said licking her lips.

This girl is trying really hard. How are they even related?

"Wait. Are you and Abby...together?" Riley asked. I shook my head.

"No." I answered.

Sadly.

Will my mind just shut up!?

"Ryder! Shut the door!" John yelled. I slowly turned and looked at him.

"You don't need to fucking yell. I'm right here." I said. He stood up.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to?!" He yelled. I shrugged.

"A middle aged, alcoholic pedophile." I answered grabbing my motorcycle keys with a smirk.

John began to run towards me and I quickly closed the door after stepping outside. We heard him run into the door and I snickered.

He is an idiot.