Chapter 6

Ryder's P.o.v
"Ryder! Wake up!" Lilly screamed. I groaned and covered my face with my arm deciding to play around with her a bit.

She tried move my arm but struggled badly.

"Ryder!" She whined. I laughed and sat up making her fall off my chest and into my lap. She smiled.

"B said he wants to drop you and Abby off at school." Lilly said.

Why!? Why does my cousin torture me so!? I don't deserve this. Thirty years in prison? Yes. Death? Gonna happen eventually. Brendon Urie driving us to school? Not very good.

He hates disguises so everywhere he goes in public there are always autographs to be given out. Of course I'm in a high school full of dumb teenagers so that'll lead to trouble.

"Patty's mom is driving me to school." Lilly said playing with my messy hair. I chuckled and put her on the floor, on her feet of course.

"Okay. Go get ready." I said and she ran off. I sighed and got in the shower.

I got dressed in the bathroom because I'm too lazy to walk back into my own room. I put on black jeans, a gray shirt, a red flannel/jacket, and completely back Vans.

"Let's go Ryder!" Brendon yelled. My eyes widened and I grabbed my things before running downstairs and tackling Brendon down to the ground. Lilly giggled.

"Are you insane!? Remember I'm not suppose to be here." I scolded getting off the floor.

"How did you get in then?" He asked.

"I climbed through the window." I answered opening the front door. Patty and her mom were just about to knock but when I opened the door Patty's mom hit my head. Brendon, Lilly, and Patty laughed. I glared at her.

"I-I am so sorry. I didn't know you'd open the door." Patty's mom stuttered.

Haha. A grown woman is afraid of a teenager.

"Whatever." I muttered. Lilly hugged me goodbye and left with them. Brendon patted my shoulder and we walked across the yard to Abby's house. Brendon knocked on the door. We could hear yelling and shuffling when Abby finally answered the door breathing heavily. She flipped her hair out her face and smiled.

"Hi bestie." Brendon said.

"Hey best friend." She said. She looked at me and I smirked.

"Hey Ryder." She said.

"Shortcake."

"What was all the ruckus?" Brendon asked.

Ruckus? Who the hell says that anymore?

"Uhm. Well,..." Abby started.

"Oh my goodness! Brendon Urie is on my doorstep!" Ms. O'Neill exclaimed.

"Mom! Shut up!" Abby yelled. I chuckled. Abby blushed.

"So uh...what's Brendon doing here?" Abby asked.

"He insists on taking us to school." I said bluntly.

"Is that Ryder's voice I hear!?" Ben yelled. I smirked when he came to the door.

"Hello Benji." I said. You could practically see the smoke coming out his ears.

"Abby. I don't like this bitch." Ben said. I raised my eyebrow.

"Tell it to his face." Abby said.

Ben looked at me. I took my sunglasses off and stepped up. I'm like 4 inches taller than him. His eyes widened.