Chapter 8

Saturday...
___________________________________

Ryder's P.o.v
"Ryder. Can you wake up now?" I hear a familiar voice say.

"Abby give him some time."

"Mom. He is gonna wake up right?"

"Of course he will. Don't worry yourself."

Then I hear retreating footsteps and the front door close.

"I'm not worrying myself. Crazy woman."

Should I wake up now? How long has it been anyway? Maybe I should scare Abby a bit more.

"Abby. Stop waiting for this hopefully rotting corpse and do something with your life."

Haha. Classic Ben.

"Shut up and go fuck a porcupine."

Wow. Abby has such foul language. I like it.

"Who pissed in your cereal this morning?"

"That's not funny Ben."

"The only reason it's not funny is because you haven't eaten in days." Ben muttered.

What? Abby knows she's suppose to be eating right? I mean, it keeps her alive. She needs to eat.

"Sorry if my anxiety would just puke it back up."

I should really wake up now. It's getting upsetting. I slowly opened my eyes hoping it's not too bright. Sadly it is.

My eyes! My poor eyes! They burn!

Abby gasped when I sat up. She jumped and wrapped her arms around my neck for a hug. I sighed and hugged her close. I don't know how or why this feels good but it does. I like it.

"Hey. Paws off my sister." Ben said. I just flipped him off and kept hugging Abby. Mainly because she wouldn't let go. When she did she slapped my arm. I chuckled since it didn't hurt.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Don't scare me like that. I was worried sick." She frowned. I smiled at her.

"Sorry." I said. I could tell she couldn't keep a straight face.

"Come on!" I urged. She began to crack a smile.

"Come on!" I urged more and poked her side. She laughed. "Okay, okay. Stop!" She exclaimed.

"You know I'm still here right?" Ben asked. I smirked.

"It's nice to see you too Benji." He groaned right when the doorbell rang. He glared at me and went to answer the door.

"How long was I out?" I asked Abby. She shrugged.

"Well, it happened on Tuesday. Today is Saturday. So what's Saturday minus Tuesday?" She asked. I raised my eyebrow.

"What kind of math is that?" She rolled her eyes before we both stood up.

"Ryder!" I heard Lilly yell. That sweet sound made me 10 times happier. Lilly ran into the room and I picked her up in a hug.

"I missed you!" She exclaimed.

"I missed you too!" I exclaimed moching her lisp being she is missing her front tooth. Seriously. It sounded like she said "I mithed you".

She giggled.

"Hello Ryder." That voice I recognize as Satan's wife, Margaret.

Haha. See what I did there?

"It's nice that you aren't dead but I need you to do me a favor." She said. I put Lilly down and crossed my arms. Lilly and Abby stood on both sides of me and did the same thing as they tried to act intimidating. They failed.