Chapter 32

(Warning: short chapter)

Ryder's P.o.v
The past week I've been skipping school and going to the hospital. The nurse gave me the 3 strike rule because I already got kicked out twice.

The second time for fighting Heath. I don't even want to know why he as there. It's not like he actually cared about Abby.

If I get kicked out one more time I can't go back. Abby is out of surgery but she is in a coma. Lately, everyone has been really sympathetic to me. They've been telling me that Abby will be okay and that I'm a good boyfriend for worrying this much about her.

But what boyfriend wouldn't worry about his girlfriend if she got shot?

"Ryder! Can you come downstairs please!?" John called.

He's been staying out of my way which is a good thing. And I found out he still gets drunk but at night he sleeps in his car. I guess that's progress.

I got out of bed in my black Nike sweatpants and no shirt and I walked downstairs.

"What?" I asked looking down at my feet.

"Damn. You look like shit." I heard Felix say. I looked up and glared at him then saw Satan's spawn standing next to him.

No not Pacifica, it's Katie.

"Gee thanks. I didn't notice." I said sarcastically. Felix rolled his eyes.

"So..." Katie started before walking over to me. "If she dies will you take me back?" She asked. I glared at her.

"Get out." I said. Her jaw dropped.

"But babe!" She whine.

"No. Leave. Inconsiderate whore." I said. She stomped her foot and marched out. Before she left she rubbed her finger up Felix's abdomen though.

"Damn." John and Felix said. I rolled my eyes and walked up to my room even though I can hear both of them following me. I sat on my bed and they both sat on the beanbags in my room.

"I, uh, saw your Instagram page. And Abby's." Felix said. I shrugged. "So?" I asked.

"You do know you guys are probably one of the most loved couples on there right?" He asked. I raised one eyebrow boredly.

"Cool." I said bluntly. "That means you have groupies. The whole, I ship Abder, ordeal. And someone apparently saw you at the hospital and posted a picture of you crying." He said.

My eyes widened. "Tell me your fucking lying." I said grabbing my laptop since my phone is charging. I logged on to my account and started looking through when I found a picture of me crying on Blake's shoulder.

"Fuck." I muttered.

"You have a real cursing problem there Ryder." John said. I glared at him.

"Shut the fuck up." I said. He put his hands up in defense and walked out.

My manliness has dropped down probably 8 levels now.

"Read the comments." Felix said.

Aww...im sorry boo😔

It'll b ok

It takes a real man to cry over someone they love in public, i appreciate that 😊