Chapter 30-GRAND FINALE

• Dedicated to My entire Wattpad fanbase, thankyou so much for reading.

THE NEXT DAY AT THE DRICKI HOUSE, AUSTIN AND RILEY ARE PLAYING JUST DANCE 4 ON THE WII IN THE LIVING ROOM AND OLIVIA SPENT THE NIGHT AT CAM'RONS HOUSE...

Austin-I'm bout to beat you!

Riley-You wish! You can't dance!

Austin-Yes I can! My moves bout to kill you tho! (dancing in a circle around Riley)

Riley-Whatever just start the game

Austin-(puts the game in) What song do you wanna dance to?

Riley-You pick

Austin-Ok.

Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen begins to play as the dance starts

Riley- Why this song???

Austin-Hey hey you said I could pick!

Riley-(sighs) This should be interesting...

They hear the jingle of keys and the slmming of the front door

Nicki-(walking into the living room) I'm home!

Austin-SO CALL ME MAYBE! ...Oh hey momma

Nicki-Okayyyy... Well, hi Riley!

Riley-Hi Ms. Nicki. How was the vacation?

Nicki-It was great, very romantic. But I'm happy to be back home, I missed my babies. Where's your sister and my KyKy and CiCi?

Austin-They over atCam'rons, they spent the night. Where's dad?

Nicki-Oh, he's getting the bags out the car.

Drake-(comes into the living room and dumps a suitcase, 2 duffel bags, a tote bag, a medium sized cardboard box, 5 shopping bags, and a purse onto the floor) Hey Riley, and son

Austin-Damn that's alot of stuff!

Nicki-Watch your mouth!

Drake-These are just your mothers bags, I gotta go get mine. (leaves again)

Nicki- Sooo, you said your sister's at Cam'rons with the babies?

Austin- Yeah.

Nicki- What's going on with those two?

Austin- They're fine, ya know crawling around and stuff

Nicki- Not the babies! Cam'ron and Olivia ! Are they... Dating? Or something?

Austin- Look all I know is she left the party early to go to Cam'ron, now if you'll excuse me, the chorus is coming up (starts dancing again) CALL ME MAYBE!

Nicki- Okayyy.. Drake! How long is it gonna take you to get those damn bags? (goes outside to find him)

Drake- (leaned against his car talking on the phone) Mhm... Yea I think we can make it.... Alright I'll see you guys soon kiss the kiddies fror me.

Nicki- Can you hurry up with the rest of my stuff? I want to unpack. Now who were you just talking to? ANd don't tell me it was Jake from State Farm because I'll hit you... Hard.

Drake- Nick, get back inside you don't have shoes on! And that was your daughter's significant other

Nicki- Cam'ron called you??? For what?

Drake-  He invited us to come over to his place for dinner and to bring Austin and Riley. His parents are back in town so I guess it's like a family thing.

Nicki- Oh so they are back together? She never tells me anything gosh

Drake- Well you made it very clear that you don't really like him