Chapter 2- What's Best

10:45 at Olivia's high school...

O-(infront of the class) .....And that is the history of Christian Louboutins.

Mr. Parks- Thankyou Olivia for that very unique presentation on why the bottoms are red.

O-(going to her seat) Your welcome.

Lunch Period...

Riley-(taking a bite out of her sandwhich) Liv, why aren't you eating?

O-Are you kidding me? I refuse to eat the crap this school gives us. (shoving her tray away from her)

R-Yea well you nedd to eat. Your losing weight like Chris Brown lost fans in 2009

O-First of all, we weren't alive in 2009 (remember this is 14 years in the future). And second of all, leave my boo alone, I love Chris Breezy. (starts staring off into the caffeteria)

R-Yea, and that ain't the only thing you love...

Kendra- Girl, I know you is not looking at Cam'ron Sage

R-I don't blame her that nigga fine (takes another bite of her sandwhich)

K-Yea, and he's a senior! 

O-Age, is but a number.

K-Shutup! In one more year that would be considered statuatory rape!

O-Why do you know this?

K-My dad's a cop

R-No he's not!

K-Ok so he's a Macy's security gaurd but he wanted to be a cop! (lol)

R-Dios Mio... (My God in spanish for those of you who didn't already know)

O-But there's no harm in just...talking to him.

K-I've known you since Pre-K, don't give me that we're just talking bull shit. 

R-Yea she got a point there.... 

O-What do you mean?!

Riley and Kendra- You fall in love easy!

O-Shhhh! Be quiet! .... Shit! He's coming over here... Jus chill!

K-You jus chill, I been chillin

R-Mmmhhmm. Like a villain

Cam'ron- Hey can I sit here?

O-Yea sure

C-I'm Cam'ron

O-I know.. Uh I mean I'm Olivia (awkward giggle)

C-Olivia... That's a cute name

O-(blushing) Thanks.. But you can just call me Liv. And my mom, she calls me Joy, cuz like I'm special and--Oh my god, I'm sorry. You probably didn't need to know any of that.

C-Actually I don't care. You can talk to me whenever. Matter of fact, gimme your phone.

O-(gives him her iPhone 7S) 

C-(puts the number in and gives the phone back) So text me...Soon (bites his lip)

O-'K , I will. (smiles like an idiot)

Cam'ron walks back to his table and gives his boys dap...

K-Oh. My. God. That did not just happen!

R-Mami, you better text him! .. Or I will.

K-Word. He is cute tho..Even tho this is still WRONG.