Chapter 22- Remember Me?

Liv has been tied to a chair blindfolded for over an hour now, when suddenly there's footsteps headed her way. Her blindfold is taken off and she realizes she's in the middle of a motel room. Safaree stands in front of her looking down at her in disgust.

Olivia-Where am I?!! Who are you?!! 

Safaree- You're at Motel 6

O-Why??!!

S-(slaps her) Stop yelling.

O-Why tf did you just hit me? I don't konw you!

S-Olivia if you're quiet this will be over much faster.

O-How did you know my name???

S-You're brother told me... Well I forced him to tell me

O-Austin???

S-Yea, he's in the bathroom. You two can't see each other just yet. I have to follow the plan

O-What plan??

S-Your mother was a slut

O-Excuse me?!!!?

S-I can tell you're not Drake's kid, she never could stay faithful. She fucked every nigga that told her she was pretty...

O-I still don't know who you are, but you need to stop talkin about my momma!

S-And I see that you're following in her footsteps. You're only like 13 right? And you're pregnant, I guess being a slut is genetic... Do you know who the father is?

O-I'm 14 and yes I know who the god damn father is!! You know what that's enough, let me go! Untie my fucking hands!!

S-(slaps her) I said stop yelling! Maliah, come get her.

The woman Nicki saw in the trench coat driving the silver car came out from the bathroom. She was Maliah Michele. Drake's stripper/model girlfriend of 9 months back in 2010 (remember this story takes place in 2026). She was the girl in the Find Your Love music video.

Maliah-(comes out the bathroom and unties Olivia's hands but guickly puts them behind her back and walks her into the bathroom where she sits her down in the bathtub next to Austin and walks back remembering to close the door behind her and lock it) Now what?

Safaree-Now we wait

M-For what?

S-For Nicki. I know how paranoid she gets. Sooner or later she'll figure out where her babies are

M-Oh. Will Drake come too?

S-I don't know. Why?

M-Um, no reason babe

S-Ok.

Meanwhile, Riley's still looking for Austin at the amusement park. 

Riley-Where is this boy?! He said he was going to the bathroom, it's been 40 minutes! Ok, now I'm worried (takes out her phone and calls Austin)

At Cam'rons house...

Cam'ron-(pacing the floor with his phone in his hand) Dammit! Why won't Liv answer the phone?! (starts calling the police)

Ty-Daddy is everything ok?

Cam-No Ty

Ty-What happen daddy?

Cam-Daddy can't find his baby

Ty-But I'm your baby!

Cam-Daddy can't find his OTHER baby