Chapter 21- Flashback

Olivia came back to Cams house and never found out about Danas little visit. Ty is still staying with them because Cam'ron does not want to talk to Dana, so he ignores her calls and texts. Now it's a month later...

Cam'ron- Babe are you excited? Only 2 weeks until graduation!

Olivia- Yea I'm excited for you... I'm probably just not gonna finish

C-Not gonna finish??

O-Yea. There's no way I'll be able to keep going to school after I have the girls. And I'm already so behind on my work. 

C-Liv! DOn't be such a Debbie Downer, I'm sure there's a way for you to get some help with the girls and finish school. We can hire a nanny.

O-And miss three years of their lives?!

C-You're over exaggerating. You're only going to be away from them for 8 hours a day. Only 5 days a week.

O-(sighs) I guess.. We'll see what happens

C-Anyways. I gotta go take Ty to his doctor appontment. See ya later alligator (kisses her and gets Ty)

O-In a while crocodile (since she's alone she decides to get some house work done and starts doing laundry)

Austin and Riley at an amusement park...

Austin-That was awesome!

Riley-Eh, it was ok

A-Oh so that ride wasn't enough thrill for you?

R-Not really

A-Ok so let's make a bet

R-Ok. Next ride we go on whoever screams first loses

A-Ok, and loser has to do the happy dance in the middle of the park

R-Naked

A-....Only you would think of that....

R-So are you in or not?

A-Fine! Loser has to strip and do the happy dance.

R-Ok. So what do you want to go on?

A-Ummm... what about that one? (points to the coaster in the picture on the right)

R-You want to gon on the Death Dropper???

A-Yea why not? Are you scared?

R-I am not punking out of this bet Austin

A-Alright then, so let's get on

R-I'm right behind you.... (worried)

Meanwhile Nicki was in her car on the way home from the supermarket...

Nicki- Ah. Home sweet home... Hmmm something's weird.... (gets inside) Babe! I'm home! 

Drake-Het baby (kisses her) What's weird?

N-Oh you heard me? Well, that car has been outside our house for the last three days and it's really starting to freak me out....

D-Really?

N-Yep. (looks out the window) Who just leaves their car there... Unless they're like stalking us

D-Nick, you're stressing yourself. It's just a silver car. You're over reacting. Go get something to eat and relax. (leaxes the room)

N-(kisses her teeth) Just a silver car? Please. I have instincts... There's no reason for some damn silver Lexus to be parked outside my house for three damn days and just--- Wait a second!