Chapter 18-No Lie

The next day at Cam'rons house in the kitchen. Ty is watching Dora on the small flat screen TV on the counter. Cam'ron is cooking and Liv is waiting to be fed at the table lol....

Cam-(setting down a plate infront of Liv) There. 4 eggs, over easy. 5 pieces of bacon with the fat, how you like 'em. And 3 pancakes, topped with powdered sugar and maple syrup. Made with love (lol)

Liv-Thanks boo! (gobbles down her breakfast) If the babies keep eating like this I'm gonna get so fat

C-Well, you are pregnant. So I think the appropiate word would be "bigger" 

O-Yea sure whatever (puts her plate in the sink and goes upstairs to call Nicki)

Nicki-Hello?

O-Mommy.

N-Oh, my joy. I knew you would call

O-Yea. I slept over sorry I didn't tell you.

N-No it's ok. I was just worried. You're always over there.

O-Um yea. About that. Mom, I am about to have two babies. I'll still be going to school, and trying to have a life. That's alot of responsibilty. And I'm only 14... But with all of this going on, don't you think I should be able to uhh "branch away" from home.

N-What do you mean???

O-Mom I want to move out.

N-What?!? And go where???

O-Here. I can stay with Cam'ron...

N-What?!!!

O-Yea. It would actually be really conveniant and I think it would be better for the babies if their parents lived together. You know, one stable household instead of back and forth all the time.

N-Olivia Danae, you better bring your self home right now!

O-But mom-(gco)

N-Now!! This is not ok! You are 14 years old Olivia! Just 14!!! Just because you are becoming a mother doesn't mean you are grown or a grown up in any way!!! You are not 18 yet. You are not "emancipated" And you will not be living with your boyfriend!!! Come home!!!!

O-......No. (hangs up)

N-Oliviaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! (throws the phone across the room)

Drake-(gets hit by the phone) Owwww. WTF?

N-(trying not to laugh because she's still mad) Sorry :)

Meanwhile at Starbucks with Riley and Austin...

Austin- Well when you think about it, animals don't have souls, so we aren't entitled to "love" them. We just do.

Riley- Yea I get what your saying.... Wait a second. How did we get so off topic we were talking about The Olympics (lol) 

A-Oh wow, I didn't even notice (laughing)

R-(laughing too until her phone rings) Hello? ... Hi mom!......Uh-huh....... I'm with Austin..........Yeaaa........So?.......What exactly happened??............ Seriously???.............Oh my god smh.......... I can't believe that right now.... Do you need me to come home?........No? ok So I'll see you later....Bye mom..... Sorry. (hangs up)

A-What happened?

R-My dad left....

A-What??

R-All his things are gone and he left.. My mom said she found a reciept for a one-way ticket to New York... He's gone. 

A-(holds her hands from across the table) I'm so sorry Ri.... But you'll be ok. You are surrounded by so many people who love you. Your mom, your brother, all your friends, and me. You have us. You don't need him.