Chapter 9- The Favor

Nicki is still soaking wet in the "unknown house"....

???-What?

Nicki-Judge Jacob, I need you to make it so that I win this trial

Juge Jacob- I can't Mrs. Graham

N-I drove all the way over here in the rain why not?

J-Because thruthfully, those foster parents would win custody

N-My son is so important to me... I will do anything to have him back

J-(comes closer is now starring Nicki right in  her eyes) Anyhting?

N-Anything

J-(with a devilish grin) Come upstairs... I'll show you the bedroom 

 So I'm pretty sure you can guess what happens between those two... The next day Nicki is back home...

N-Babe! (coming in the front door)

D-Nick where the hell were you??!! I was so scared! Why are your clothes wet?? (gets her a towel)

N-I was at Judge Jacob's house.

D-What? Why?

N-Babe this is a good thing, we're gonna get Austin back for sure now!

D-What did you have to do to change the Judge's mind so that we get custody?

N-I just... slept with him

D-(standing up and yelling) What the fuck?!!! Why would you do that???

N-Didn't you here me babe, I said we are gonna get Austin because of that

D-Nicki (holds her wrist like she's a child and gets in her face) That is not okay!! Are you fucking stupid!!! You could've got a disease or .... got pregnant by that bastard!!

N-(holds drake's face tenderly) Baby, I'm already 3 months pregnant.

D-What?!!

N-Mhm, 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days. I've been meaning to tell you for a while now but we've been so busy lately. Honey won't it be nice to have another baby.. We have enough bedrooms, enough money... Well more than enough money (laughs)

D-(suddenly smacks Nicki across the face) Get that thing out of you!! I don't even wanna hear about it again! (leaves the house angry and goes to the bar)

N-(crying to herself) 

O-(knocks but welcomes herself into her mother's bedroom) Mommy?

N-(crying)

O-(sits next to her on the bed) What's wrong???? Mommy I didn't mean it when I said I hated you..

N-He called it a "thing" (still crying)

O-What??

N-Mommy's pregnant

O-Oh, ok, I guess I could get used to having another baby in the house

N-He wants me to "get rid of it"

O-What?!! Like get an abortion?? Mom you can't!

N-I have to....

O-Why??

N-Baby, he's very angry with me..

O-What did you do?

N-Mommy chei ated... But believe me it was for a good cause, it was for your brother.

O-Oh god.. Um well he's probably just angry right now cuz you just told him you cheated...

N-Yea, I guess that wasn't exactly good timing (laughs)

O-(laughing) 

N-(sighs and brushes the hair out of Liv's face) Look at my beuatiful girl. (kisses her on the forehead)

O-'Kay, bye mom. I'm going to Kendra's house

N-Alright.

At Kendra's house... Kendra and Olivia are whispering in her bedroom....

O-And so we just.. did it

K-Oh my god, I can't believe your not a virgin anymore, I expected it when it happened to Riley, but not you... Now I gotta get laid! (laughs)

O-(laughing) And you know the funny thing is, I was so high I don't remember details I just woke up naked.. 

K-Welll, do you remember if he used a condom??

O-No, I can't remember that.... But I'll ask him, it doesn't matter though, I'm not on my period until next week.

K-That doesn't matter, our science teacher said it does't always matter! God, Liv you could be pregnant right now!

O-No way, my mom would KILL me! I can't be...

K-You'll never know unless you take the test....

ok so Liv and Kendra go to the drugstore on the corner real quick and come back being careful not to wake up her dad, sleeping on the couch...

K-(takes the box out the bag) Here. Just..do it

O-(takes one of the tests out the box and takes a deep breath) God help me. (goes into the bathroom)

10 minutes later...

K-Well?

O-(comes out the bathroom with the test) It's-

HAHA U HAVE TO WAIT TILL THIS AFTER NOON TO FIND OUT! BUT STAY TUNED KIDS, I'M ON A ROLL THIS WEEKEND! LOL IM CRAZYYY ANYWAYYYSS GOAL:10 VOTES, AND COMMENT WHAT U THINK WILL HAPPEN. AND WE'LL C WHO GUESSES RIGHT.. WINNER WILL GET A DEDICATION!!!