Chapter 7- One Thing After Another

So it's the next morning and Nicki and Drake are meeting Austin's foster parents at an outdoor Diner for breakfast.... BTW, the couple at the right is Austin's foster parents

N-Goodmorning. (stands up to shake their hands)

D-(does the same)

Foster Mom- Hello my name is Jenna. (shakes both their hands and sits down)

Foster Dad- And I'm Justin, you two must be Nicki and Drake. (shakes hands and sits next to Jenna)

N-So...

Jenna-Well Austin speaks highly of you both.... He really is happy he found you

N-Aww, that's nice to hear (smiling from ear to ear)

Je-However, he is staying with us

N-(frowns) Wait, What now?

Justin-Yes, I'm afraid that we aren't allowed to just hand him over. And believe me we would never try to break up a family, we do love children, and it was a pleasure looking after Austin. But the court just won't allow it.

D-I don't understand why not. We are his real parents.

Je-Yes while that is true the court must decide who gets him. There are important things that need to be done.

Ju-For instance, Austin's birth certificate must be newed with your names. And you two may be questioned by the law to see if you abandoned him out of neglect.

N-We would never!

Je-Yes well, we can't know that for sure.

N-What?!! You saying I couldn't look after my own son?!! You think I wanted that to happen?!! He was taken from us!! We looked for him for years!!!

Je-We'll never know unless you show in court tommorrow. 

N-Drake, I'm done! I want to go home!

D-Ok we out. (getting up)

N-(getting up too) And believe me you'll be hearing from my lawyer! I'm getting my son back bitch!

They leave the diner and go home... Meanwhile, Olivia was at Cam'rons house, do you guys remember him, from the first chapter?......

O-..And it's all just really overwhelming. They never tell me anything, it's like they shut me out because I'm not both of their child. Sometimes I really hate my real dad

C-When was the last time you talked to him?

O-Well last year he was arrested again for marijuana possesion and prostitution. And my mom made me visit him for Father's Day... He didn't say much, and when I left he had the nerve to tell me to make sure I buy his new album

C-Well babe, maybe your feeling disconnected from them because you never fixed the connection with your dad. If you forgive everyone, you'll have better thoughts about why your parents never told you about Austin.

O-Wow, you know you are really smart.

C-It's the weed talking

They both laugh

C-You want some?

O-Naw, that shit ain't never help me...

C-Come, on just a little hit... It's got me talking like a fucking therapist

O-(laughs) Ok..Just a little hit (takes the blunt Cam'ron is holding)

Basically little hits, turn into puffs and Olivia is high off her ass....

C-Damn girl you bout to finish my stash!

O-Ok ok, no more smoking... Just this (kisses Cam'ron)

C-(kisses back and puts his hand up her shirt)

O-(takes her shirt off and reaches for his pants)

C-WOah. You sure Liv? You're pretty fucked up

O-(kisses him) Yea.. I'm ready...

UHHH OHHH! LIV IS BEING VERY VERY BAD! AND DO YOU THINK THE COURT WILL GIVE AUSTIN BACK TO DRICKI?? AND CAN OLIVIA EVER FORGIVE WAYNE NOT BEING IN HER LIFE???? 

GOAL: 5 COMMENTS, 10 VOTES 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3