Chapter 6- Lost and Found (Part 2)

Picking up where we left off... Drake comes out to the living room...

Drake- Nicki?! What's wrong boo?(holds her)

Nicki-I'm so tired Drake! I'm so tired of holding it in and acting like it never happened! 

D-What?

O-Yea what are you talking about?

N-(sighs, sits down next to Liv and holds her hands) Baby a long long time ago Drake and I had a baby.. a son

O-Wait.. I have a big brother??

D-Liv, 14 years ago your mother and I got in a fight because of your real dad. And I took our son to Canada for his birthday... Someone got into the house that afternoon, they killed my mother.. they took your brother. And you were too young to remember this, you were just about a month old, but your mother and I were crushed

N- A few weeks later we found out that one of mommy's ex-boyfriends had taken him, along with some unknown woman... They left the country though, went to Brazil... And they left him behind in Toronto Airport. We looked for him for so many years, and then I remember the day exactly when Officer Paul came to our door and told us that they had to call of the case because it had gone on so long without any trace of your brother or the suspects.... That was on your 7th birthday Liv.

O-(silently)Oh my god... (covering her mouth in shock)

D-(looking over to Austin) His name was Austin...

Austin- That's all very sad but that can't be true because I have a family... well I was adopted.... But we live in New York

N-Where did they find you?

A-......(about to cry) At Toronto Airport..right before my third birthday (crying)

D-(gasps)

N-(looks at Austin with sorrowful eyes) Son. Come home.

A-(hugs her but still crying) Why did you leave me mom?? Why?

N-Baby, I would never leave you! (holding Austin tightly) I love you so much I just couldn't find you!

D-(starts crying)

A-Dad?

D-My boy (joins the lil group hug)

O-(stands up looking furious) WAIT A MINUTE!!! SO I HAD A LONG LOST BROTHER OUT IN THE WORLD AND YOU TWO NEVER TOLD ME!!!!?? I HATE YOU BOTH!!!! I HOPE YOUR HAPPY YOU FOUND YOUR SON BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR DAUGHTER ANYMORE!!!!! (runs out the front door and down the block)

Kendra- Um, this is really personal... I think I'll just be going now (leaves)

Riley- Yea, me too... Bye(leaves)

D-Austin I can't believe it's you!

N-Come, let me make you dinner. I'll make spaghetti, you loved spaghetti,you used to play with it actually

A-(laughs) Thankyou.

D-Oh this is gonna be so much fun We can do all those father son things now like go fishing and camping and fix cars. It's a good thing we have that spare room.

N-Oh yea right down the hallway. I'll take you to Ikea tommorrow and we'll pick up some things to decorate. Won't that be f-(gco)

A-Um, mom...dad. I do kinda still belong to my foster parents... I can't just move in here, I live in New York. I go to school in New York. I have a foster mom and a foster dad. 3 adopted brothers and one sister. And a pet snake... I can't just leave

N-Oh ... I forgot.. Well, you can introduce us tommorrow and we'll sort this all out. You do want to live with us now... Right?

A-Of course.. But my parents - I mean my foster parents don't feel that way..they love me.

D-I see where your coming from. And we're ready to fight for you. Right Nick?

N-Of course anything for my baby boy! But enough with the sad stuff let's catch up k? (sets a plate of spaghetti down in front of Austin and sits next to him)

A-Well, I'm 16 now. I go to LaGuardia High School in New York

N-(gasp) My baby going to the same school I went to? I'm so proud. Performing Arts?

A-Singing

D-HM, you get that from me.

N-Anyways..Go on

A-I live in Manhattan with a bunch of other kids my foster parents adopted. Three big brothers. Zavier, Christian, and Mike. A younger foster sister, Emma, and two years ago I got a snake, his name is Arthur. I play on the football team, the basketball team, and the track team. This year I played Link in the school's play of Hairspray. I like Spanish girls, and for my birthday this year I got a tattoo.

N-Well, you are very busy aren't you? Anyways... A tattoo??!!!!

A-Oh yea, wanna see? (pulling his shirt off over his head revealing the tatto written in script across his whole chest) 

D-Interesting

N-Wait what does it say?

A-It says,"Nothing gold can stay..." it's from a Robert Frost poem...

D-Well, that's very true.. I always say that the good things go...Except for you you bae, I'd never leave you (pecks Nicki on the lips)

N-Awww baby

A-Uh..

D-Oh sorry

A-Hey what's wrong with Olivia?

N-Oh she's just in a bad mood, she'll be back, she usually just runs down to her friend Kendra's house for a night, she'll be fine tomorrow

D-Don't worry, it's not your fault she's upset

A-Oh ok.. Well thanks for the dinner. Here's my number. Tommorrow whenever you're ready, call me    and I'll tell my foster parents where to meet you.

N-Alright. We'll see you tommorrow Austin (kisses his forehead)

D-(hugs Austin) And hopefully you'll be staying with us soon

A-Bye mom, bye dad. (leaves) Austin is 16, he can drive, he drove the rental car back to his hotel

SOOO WAS IT EVERYTHING YOU WERE HOPING FOR??? IM GONNA START UPLOADING MORE OFTEN TOO AND PLZZZ GO CHECK OUT MY BESTIE'S STORIES THEY'RE GOOD, HER USERNAME IS TrueBtyLuci TNX GUYS! 

GOAL: 10 VOTES, 8 COMMENTS!!!