Chapter 29- Heart Beats

• Dedicated to TO ALL MY READERS AND FANS! <3

SOOO... I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY GUYS FOR MY LONGGGG HIATUS BUT I WAS ON PUNISHMENT AND I CAN'T UPDATE FROM MY WATTPAD APP, BUT NOW THAT I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK I WILL TRY TO GET BACK ON TRACK WITH UPDATING REGURLARLY UNTIL THIS BOOK IS DONE, UNTIL THEN ENJOY ! OH AND THANKYOU EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T GIVE UP ON THE STORY YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME ESPECIALLY THOSE OF YOU WHO GAVE ME A FEW WORDS OF INSPIRATION HERE AND THERE **COUGH COUGH** ILYENA! AND OTHERS UPON THIS BEAUTIFUL SPACE WE CALL WATTPAD AND UM, I'LL SHUT UP AND WRITE NOW....

Ok so the setting is the same, The Dricki house at about 7 pm on the next Sarurday. Austin is in his room getting ready and Liv is making sure she packed everything in the twins' diaper bags before they leave for the party

Liv- Ok bibs, check. Binky's, check. Desitin, check. Girls, ready to go. Austin!

Austin-(from upstairs in his room) Yea?

Liv- Are you almost ready?

Austin- (comes out of his room and stands at the top of the stairs facing Liv and holding two different ties and a bow tie in his hands) Which one ? (Holds them all up to his black Armani Exchange blazer over a white t shirt with black "skinny" jeans and black and red Jordan True Flights)

Liv-The red one duh. It actually matches. And where the hell did you think you we're going in that big ass bow tie ?! (Laughing)

Austin-(putting on the red tie) Shutup..

Liv-Are you ready NOW?

Austin- Yea. Gifts are in the car right?

Liv-Right!

Austin-Ok so what's left ?

Liv- Cam'ron

Austin-Oh.

**Door bell rings**

Liv-Speak of the devil... (Gets the door) You rang?

Cam'ron- Hey Liv (looks at her hard) Damnnnn!

Liv-Uh, thankyou?

Cam-Where are you going ?

Liv- A very special event

Cam- You going on a date???

Liv- No but it doesn't matter. The girls are in their carriers and their bags are packed already. What do u have planned for the night?

Cam-You know, just some father -daughters bonding time

Liv- Mhm... Well be careful with my little babies (goes over to the girls and kisses their foreheads)

Cam- Our babies. (picks up the carriers with the girls in them and walks out and sets them in the back seat of his car) Liv you can trust me.

Liv- I hope you're right Cam'ron. Please don't make me regret this

Cam- You won't. I promise. I would never let anything happen to them.

Liv-Bye...

Cam-No hug ? No kiss goodbye?

Liv-(laughing and pushing him away playfully) I don't think so.

Cam-Fine. I'll see you later Liv.. You look beautiful.

Liv-You mentioned that already

Cam- You look the way you did on the day I first met you

Liv-(blushing) Boy just drive your car

Cam-(laughs and drives away)

Austin-Is he finally gone ? That was the longest goodbye ever. Ya'll niggas over here acting like we on the Titanic or some shit!