Chapter 8- The Trial

Olivia comes home late that night but Drake and Nicki don't notice because their in their room talking on the phone with their lawyers... Anyways the next morning is the official court trial...

Judge Jacob- All Rise. Court is now in session. May all rise and swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Jenna, Justin, Nicki, and Drake- I swear.

Judge Jacob- And now what brings the Plaintiffs here today?

Jenna- My husband and I are sueing for granted custody of our adopted son.

Judge Jacob- Why?

Jenna- He recently met his real parents but we do believe that we've been the parent roles in the boy's life.

Judge Jacob- Well all that needs to be done to have him returned to his real parents is a birth re-classification and questioning of the parents.

Jenna- We unnderstand.

Judge Jacob-May the defendant please state their reasoning.

Nicki-Your honor, my husband and I are not bad people. We did not abondon or neglect our son, he was taken from us many years ago. We loved him.. And we still do. Finding him is the best thing to happen to us in a long time. Please your honor, don't let him get taken from us again... That's all.

Judge Jacob- I see. Both sides of the story were heard and in two days there will be a hearing for the final desicion made by me instead of the jury. Good afternoon.

Later at home...

Nicki- God Drake I'm so scared.. What if we can't have him

Drake- Don't think like that... We'll get him Nick, we have to, he's our boy.

N-I love hims so much Drake I can't loose him again...

Olivia-(coming in the room) So how did court go?

D-(sighs) We don't know yet

O-Oh

N-But we gotta keep praying baby.. We have two days to find out if we get him and we're not aloud to see him until then. (gets up and leaves)

D-Wait babe, where the hell are you going so late??

N-(not looking back at him)....I'm going to make sure I get my baby back. (gets into her car and drives off)

O-I wonder where she's going.

D-I just hope she's carefull.. It's raining cats and dogs out there..windy too. She better be careful driving I know she's angry..

O-So

D-So?

O-I want to go see my dad

D-Why?

O-... I have to forgive him

D-Why?

O-Because if I don't I'll always hate you and my mother.

D-Oh.... Hurtful much?

O-Sorry, just being honest.

D-If your mom and I can get trough this hearing. I'll take you to go see your dad next week. It'll be our little secret.

O-Really?

D-Pinky promise (sticks out pinky)

O-(laughs and interlocks her pinky with his) Pinky promise... Why were always so nice to me?

D-What do you mean?

O-I'm not even your real daughter and you let me call you dad, you cover for me when I lie, you keep your promises, you drive me where I need to go, and you buy me nice things. Why?

D-Because that's what a real dad would do.

O-(hugs him tight) Thankyou....daddy

D-(surprised but hugs back) Of course.

Anyways Nicki is furiously driving in the rain and keep in mind that she left the house in her pajamas (one of Drake's tshirts that fits like a loose dress on her and nothing but panties underneath)....

N-(parking at an unknown house) Game on, bitch. (runs up the front steps and rings the doorbell stands ther getting soaking wet)

???-Who is it?

N-(In the most calm voice she can) It's Mrs. Graham.

???-What are you doing here? (opens the door)

N-We need to talk...please

???-Well I guess you can come in, you're getting soaked.

N-(comes in trailing water into the house) Thankyou

???-I'll get you a towel...

N-No that's not neccesary I'll only be here a few minutes

???-Mrs. Graham, how did you know where I lived??

N-Google... This is really important

???-What is it? 

N-This is to stay strictly confidential! I need you to do me a big favor

???-What?

HMMMMM...WHERE THE HELL IS NICKI AND WHAT FAVOR?? AND AWWW DRAKE AND OLIVIA BEING ALL FATHER-DAUGHTER LIKE. HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I MIGHT UPLOAD AGAIN TODAY, I FEEL INSPIRED!

GOAL: 5 VOTES, 10 COMMENTS :)