Chapter 12- Daddy Daddy

1At the visiting area in the California State Prison, Liv is sitting at a table waiting for Wayne to be brought out by an officer, she's very nervous and antsy, Drake is waiting for her in the car...

Wayne-(sitting down facing Liv) Olivia?

Olivia-Yes.

W-Wow, you grew up... The last picture your mother sent to me was of your first birthday.

O-And who's fault is that?

W-What eactly do you mean?

O-YOu could've atleast came to see me..

W-Why?

O-(can't believe he just asked that) Why?? Because I grew up without a dad! But all my half brothers and my half sister got your attention!

W-You had a dad! You had... Drake

O-Oh so this is about jealousy now?

W-Ain't nobody jealous of that nigga... I just felt you would be better off without me bothering your mother and just letting you have drake

O-Feeling like me own father hates me is not being "better off"!! I lived my whole life thinking that if my own dad hated me enough to not even want to see me than everybody else must hate me... I went through a period of my life just over a year ago when I used to hurt myself so bad... I wanted to know what was so wrong with me. So i starved myself but when that wasn't enough i forced myself to throw up my meals... I lost 35 pounds and my mother found out, she takes me to the doctor and they tell me to stop... So start taking pills, whenever I needed them, they made me go right to sleep, and I liked it because only in my dreams would I feel like I was perfect! And it took me a long time to even get to a place where I felt that I was good enough. And now I'm finally confidant, because I know that there is nothing wrong with me at all, there was something wrong with you for not wanting me!

W-Olivia, (gco)

O-But; that's not why I came here. I didn't come here to tell you how soory you should feel... I came to say that I'm sorry

W-What?

O-I'm sorry for hating you my entire life... And I want you to know (tearing up and sniffling) I forgive you. I forgive you for everything you've made me go through in my whole life. And I accept that you were never around.

W-Why are you apologizing?

O-(full out crying) Because I can't live with all this hate and negative energy in my life! I want to feel better.

W-Oh I guess I understand.. But why now?

O-Because, I'm pregnant.

W-Really?

O-(nods head yes)

W-Well I'll be damned... I'm gonna be a grandpa again!

O-Again?

W-Oh yea, you don't know your half brothers and sister... Well Reginae had a baby 4 years ago, a little girl... She's getting so grown, she's 28 now. How old are you?

O-14. How old are you?

W-42 haha, I'm an old man

O-I can see by the grey in your dreads

W-(smiling) Not funny.

Police guy comes and tells them that time's up...

W-Well, I'll see you in 5 months haha. 

O-No, I'll visit you again.

W-Thankyou Olivia. Thankyou for coming her. Nobody visits me anymore. Thankyou for your forgiveness. And thanks for the heads up on you being pregnant and all. I really hope that we can maybe... start over. And build a relationship.