Chapter 16-Like The Very First Time

WARNING: Certain contents of this chapter are S-Rated (Sex Rated). If you have a weak stomach, or are under the age of 13 I advise you to leave now. Thankyou :)

Anywho, we're continuing at Drake taking Nicki upstairs to take a nap...

Drake lays Nicki down in their king sized bed then lays next to her. As he cuddled close to her Nicki woke up. and without turning her head to look at Drake, she spoke to him in a quiet little voice that was almost a whisper.

N-Drake?

D-Yes Nicki

N-.... I love you

D-I love you too.

N-I'm sorry

D-Why?

N-Because I haven't been living up to role as your wife completely... I know how badly you wanted to have sex. Do you forgive me?

D-Of course I do. Now relax. Go back to sleep.

N-Not yet. 

Nicki walked across the room to her side of the dresser and put her phone on her iPhone dock. She carefully chose a song, turned up the volume and turned around to face Drake who was now sitting up in bed. (Seems Like Your Ready by R. Kelly begins to play)

N-Do you remember this?

D-Of course I do. This is the song that was playing when we made Austin.

N-(laughs a little) Yep 

Nicki walked over to Drake's side of the bed and told him to close his eyes. She reached behind her back and untied her bikini top, it feel to the floor. She did the same with the bottom. She crawled onto the bed and sat herself ontop of Drake, and kissed his lips. He opened his eyes and went wide-eyed when he saw Nicki's bare body, it had been so long.

Nicki simply smiled at Drake's reaction, which turned him on even more. Because she was beautiful. At 40 years old she still had a wrinkle free, slender face free of any blemishes. She put on a few pounds, but it was all in the right places and didn't bother Drake at all. As his eyes and hands roamed nicki's body Nicki was removing his swim trunks and throwing them to the floor. She liked the way Drake looked at her as if she were the only woman on Earth. She liked the way his hands felt gripping her body firmly. She also liked the way that Drake instantly became rock hard in her hands. She wanted him badly, although she wouldn't admit it, she was missing the sex just as bad  as Drake.

Drake could tell by the look in her eyes that she was longing for him, so he teased her. He brought her closer to him. He began at her neck. He kissed her neck, he even softly bit it. He continued down to her breasts which after having Olivia had increased up to size DD. He sucked one at a time. He licked his way down her stomach and sat Nicki on his face while he laid down, eating her. She screamed, because it felt amazing. 

N-It tickles! Ah, stop doing that with your tongue. Mmmm......

Drake suddenly flipped Nicki over onto her back and laid himself on her. He kissed her passionately, her lips were sweet as pure sugar cane. He pulled away, she wanted to say something.

D-What?

N-Make love to me... Like the very first time you did. 

And Drake did exactly that....

2 hours later Austin and Riley had arrived to the house. They went up to Austin's room. BTW That's Riley in the side picture :) Isn't she purtyyy? lol

Riley- This is my first time in your room. It's nice

Austin- Thanks.

R-So. I hear you've been pursuing lesbians.