Chapter 19-Unexpected and Unforgettable (Part 1)

Ok so it's a month later and Kendra is throwing Liv's baby shower at a party venue downtown. All her friends from school are there, and so are Cam'rons. Austin came because Riley came. Drake and Nicki were invited... Drake came. This is part of the shower when they open presents for the babies...

Austin- Ok sis, which one do you want to open first?

Olivia-Ummmmm... The purple bag over there.

A-(handing her the bag) Here.

O-(opening the bag) Aww (takes out two pairs of little Lebrons[Nike's], one pair purple one pair pink and then two pairs of little Uggs. One brown, one black) These are adorable!! 

Riley-You're welcome!

O-Aww. Thanks Ri! (puts the shoes back in the bag and puts the bag down)

A-What's next?

O-That big box.

A-(lifting the heavy box and setting it down in front of Liv) Ok

O-(rips open the gift wrap) Oh thank God! A double stroller. Babies-R-Us were all out of twin strollers. That was the only thing we couldn't get. 

Random Cute Guy- You're welcome!

O-Uhh, thanks stranger!

Cam'ron-(sitting next to Liv the whole time) That's my little brother. He's a Junior. His name is Travis (do ya'll remember Travis from the chapter when Austin found out Bree was les?)

O-Ohhhh. Thanks brother-in-law!

A-Ok what's next?

O-I want to open dad's now.

A-(walks over to Drake and gets the medium sized gift box from him and brings it to Liv)

O-Hmmm. What could it be? (rips open the gift wrap) What is daddy? (looks over at Drake)

Drake-It's a music box. For those nights when they won't calm down. (Pic on the right) Open it.

O-(opens the box and small ballerina inside of it begins to spin as a song is played over and over again and Liv begins to get teary eyed)

Cam'ron-What's wrong babe?

O-She used to sing this to me when I was little... (singing along with the music box lullaby) Sleep baby sleep. In slumber so deep. While sweet dreams across your eyes do creep. And all the night, the soft moonlight, within your soft little craddle will peep. Hush! She sighs. The laughter flies so swiftly from her drowsy eyes. To and fro, more soft, more slow. And fast asleep my baby lies. (tears fall down her cheeks)

C-(wiping her tears away) 

O-How could this happen? We don't even talk anymore.

D-Um a certain disrespectful phone call...

O-Ok but it's been a whole month. And I'm her own daughter, she can't just ignore me forever over that.

D-Well Liv. She is unfortanately... But just for now.

O-(speaking out of anger) Well tell her she'll never see her grandkids in her life!!

D-(kisses Liv on the forehead) You don't mean that... (leaves to go home)

C-Babe, that was a bit harsh... That part about the grankids.

O-I don't care. And I want this stupid party to be over! I want to go home and take a nap! (stands up) Ok you can all go-- (suddenly screams out in pain and arches her back and grabs her belly)

C-(gets up and holds Liv speaking franticly) Liv!! What's goin on?? You gotta talk to me!!! What hurts!!!??? Are you alright??!!!!

Kendra- Oh my god! We have to get her to a hospital! She's bleeding!!

C-Come on babe, let's go. (Picks Liv up bridal style and gets her in the car and starts speeding to the hospital)

On the highway an officer pulls Cam'ron over...

Officer- Is there a reason your in such a rush young man? YOu were just doing 160 miles per hour.

Cam- Please! I don't have time for this I have to go the hospital. My girlfriend is in alot of pain, and she's pregnant!!! And I don't know what's happening!!! (hypervanalating)

Officer-Calm down boy! (shines a flashlight into the passenger seat to see if he's telling the truth and sees Liv groaning in pain in the seat) Ok, I'm gonna let you two go right on ahead. Hope everything is ok.

Cam-Thanks! (starts speeding again)

In the hospital...

Cam-(holding Liv) Someone please help!

Nurse- What's the problem?

Cam-Something's wrong! She's in alot of pain!

Nurse- Kid, you need to go to the maternity ward. Looks like she's in labor...

Cam- No! She's only 6 months!! Something is wrong!

Nurse- Sweet pearls and jerry curls!! 6 months??? I'll get the doc. (runs down the hall)

Cam-It's gonna be alright baby. everythings gonna be ok. I got you. The doctor is coming right now (kisses her forehead)

Doctor-(comes running down the hall with a stretcher) Ok we need her on this right now! (helps Cam'ron lay Liv down on the stretcher)

O-Ahhh!!!! It hurts!!!! Cam'ronnnn!!!!!

Doctor-We're gonna do something for your pain sweetheart don't woory... Nurse! I need an IV of general anesthetics set up up in Room 314 now!!

Nurse-Yes doctor!

In the hospital room...

Doctor-(putting a needle in Liv's arm) Ok dear, soon you won't feel a thing. Um, young man, are you the father?

Cam'ron- Yes.

Doctor- Let me talk to you outside...

10 minutes later...

Cam-(comes back in the room looking pale and sick) 

O-W-wh-what happened???

C-(sits down by Liv's hospital bed and holds her hand)

O-(getting scared) Cam'ron what the hell is going on????!!!!

C-(a tear rolls down one of his cheeks but he quickly wipes it away) It's gonna be ok Liv.... It's gonna be fine.

O-Cam!!! Tell me what he said!! What's wrong?? Is it the babies??? Are they ok?!! Oh my god!!! Cam'ron!!! (suddenly knocks out from the drugs the doctor gave her for the pain)

YEA UMMM... I'M NOT GOING TO TELL WHAT HAPPENS UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER... AND I KNOW U THINK U KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING, BUT TRUST ME. THAT'S NOT WHAT'S HAPPENING O_O SOOO COMMENT IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT LIV AND VOTE IF YOUR SCARED FOR THE BABIES. AND IF YOU WANT LIV AND NICKI TO START TALKING TO EACH OTHER AGAIN COMMENT AND VOTE! :) BYEEEE!