Chapter 17- Please, I'm Begging You

So Cam'ron answered the door and...

Cam-Dana??? What the hell are you doing here???

Dana-(strong as Spanish accent sounding like Sofia Vergara lol) Please Cam'ron! Let me come in!!

C-Why the fuck should I?!

D-You don't understand! You're my last hope! They're after me!!

C-Who the fuck is after you????

Black Escalade slowly drives down the block... BTW that's Dana in the side pic. 

D-Please! That's them!!

C-Fine get your ass inside!! But you can't stay! (lets her in and shuts the door) Thank god Liv takes long showers!

D-Who's Liv?

Ty-Mommy!!

D-Hi my little Osito! (that's her nickname for her son it means teddy bear)

T-Mommy I missed you!

D-I know. Daddy, doesn't want me to see you...

C-Don't make me sound like the bad guy! If you had just stayed sober enough to realize that your fucking boyfriend was an abusize dick it wouldn't have to be like this!!

D-Don't curse in front of him!!

C-It's nothing he hasn't heard already from you ho!

D-Who are you calling a ho???? (stepping to Cam's face) 

C-You!!! You the ho! Walkin up and down the boulevard fucking niggas for sum fucking crack money!!! You fuckin disgust me!!!

D-Take that shit back!!!! 

C-(in her face) Or what bitch?!!!!

D-Or I'll get my goons on yo ass so fast!!

C-Bitch don't test me (raising his hand as if he's going to smack her)

Ty-(covering his ears) Noo!

D-Go ahead! Hit me as hard as you can! You will never see your son again!! EVER.

The doorbell rings...

C-Saved by the fucking bell bitch. (goes to answer the door)

???-You oder food?

C-Umm no. Who are you?

???- I am Lang, from Great Wall Chinese Restaurant. You orda food (holding out a plastic bag to Cam)

C-No man! I ain't order no damn chinese food! You got the wrong adress!!

Lang- No, right adress!

C-Man I ain't got time for this! (slams the door in his face)

Back in the living room...

C-So tell me why exactly your here!

D-After Nick got arrested for child endangerment and 2nd degree assault he sent his goons after me. They tryna kill me Cam'ron!

C-Give me one good reason why I shouldn't throw your ass on the street and let them get you!

D-Ty.

C-(looks at TyShawn and begins to calm down and thinks about what to do next) .....

Ty-Daddy?

C-What?

Ty-Can mommy stay with us?

C-No.

D-Cam'ron!

C-Dana! You can't stay here ok! Look here (goes in his wallet and pulls out a hundred) Go down the block to the Motel on the corner. That should get you about a week there and food. When you get there, call me and I'll tell you what to do. My aunt, the one who threw you a baby shower, has alot of sympathy for you. I'm sure she would want you to stay with her. While you with her, no drugs! No crack, no heroin, no weed, nothing. And if I find out you go against that I swear to God, YOU will never see your son again. Got that?