Chapter 1: meeting you.

I walk into the school when i hear the commotion. Thinking it was about me i maed my way to my best friends. But when i, eventually, caught some of the conversations going on around me i remembered. Today the new music teacher would start and some girls were talking about how they had seen him and that hot he is.

We hadnt heard much about him yet, just that this was his first job at teaching so we should take it easy with him. When i finally reached the regular spot my friends and i meet i saw only Cloe, the one so close to me that she could be my sister. With everything i went through and the things that happened not even a year ago i was lucky to have her.

'Cloe! I missed you so much! How was your holiday?' i ask while i pull her into a hug, throughout the summer we only had been able to see each other the first week and all those weeks apart were way to much. 'I missed you too. It was okay, im still sorry you couldnt come with us.' Even though Cloe's parents are like my parents i still feel like i intrude sometimes so i told them, when they asked me if i wanted to go with them on vacation, that i was busy (which i really wasnt).

The bell rang and we made our way to our first class of the day, Maths. As usual Cloe and i took the frontrow seats. Because Cloe was dyslexic and i had to wear glasses we had to sit infront, but unlike other students we liked it. 'Welcome senior students, we are going to make this year into an amazing and fun filled year.' The principals voice was heard over the speakers before my Maths teacher, mister Williams, bagan to speak.

Luckily the hour passed quicker than i had thought and we made our way to the locker room to change. Because of personal reasons i got the school to agree to let me change into a seperated locker room together with Cloe. We played soccer and discussed the other things we would do this year. After 50 minutes the coach send us to the locker rooms to change again and the bell for lunch rang.

'Whats that? Or rather, who is that?' Cloe suddenly exclaimed while i was in the middle of explaing something to Luke. I looked at her questinal until i saw she was looking straight at my bag. Everyone turned their attention to me and the, handmade, bag beside me and i blushed, 'I made it. You like it?'

She took a seat next to me and threw her arm around my shoulder, seeing how uncomfortable i looked. 'I love it. Who's in the picture?' I saw the curiousity in her eyes and smiled at her. When someone asked me something about the things i made myself i always got insecure, i mean i loved it but what if other people didnt? 'Mika. He's a singer.'

Other people had already continued on with their own conversations so nobody payed attention to us. 'You like him? I never heard anything about him before?' Cloe looked genuinely curious so i told her. I told her about the music video he made together with his friends for his first single. I told her that he was signed by a label and that they are working on the second single. And i told her about my crush on him, you could call him my celebrity crush.

Although Cloe wasnt as interested in music as i was, just liking the top 40 pop music, she always listened to me when i rambled on about a new artist i found. 'I think he is gonna be big. If he already has this effect on you i bet he will be special.' She told me while we got up and made our way to music. 'You excited for our new music teacher? I heard he is hot.' Cloe asked. I hummed in response as we took our seats.

When the final bell rang to say the classes started again the principal walked in. He, once agin, told us that we should take it easy and dont bother the teacher because he is new to the job. After a ten minute long speech the door in the back of the class finally opened and in walked a man with beutiful brown curls framing his face and big glasses on. The glasses almost looked too big for his face but somehow it made him look even more cute.

If i hadnt been looking at him i would have missed the shocked look he gave me while he eyed me up and down. Thinking it was because i was staring at him i quickly turned away from him and looked at my desk. 'Hello everyone, im mister Penniman but you all can call me Michael.' He began when the principal had left the classroom. 'How about we play twenty questions but you ask and i answer?' Everybody muttered their agreement and we began. 'Before you ask your question introduce yourself and tell me something interesting about yourself.'

So thats wat we did the whole hour. And because Cloe and i were seated at the last row i had to go as absolute last. Cloe had gone before me and she asked about his hobbys. One of the answers being singing. And than it seemed to click. I already had thought he looked familiar and when he looked me in the eyes i knew. How could i have seen it before? In front of me stood Mika.