Chapter 5: celebrate.

"Oh,wait it wasnt a date! Because he is my teacher.", I thought sadly.

"Like on a date?", i asked softly.

"Well, no. It cant be because im youre teacher.", he said, although he thougt: " I really hoped it could be."

"Just as friends then?" I said but it sounded more like an question.

"Yes, but you only have to come if you want to." He said.

"Are you kiding me? I would love go come!." I almost yelled and i blushed. 

"Alright then, so i pick you up at around 7. Is that okay?", he asked.

"Yess, but one more question. Who is going to be there?", i said.

"Well my band and my producers, why?", he chuckeld.

"No, just wanted to know.", i said, now starting to panic. 

"Would they believe we were just friends? Would they like me?", i thought.

When we headed outside it started to rain, and i ,as the smart person i am, didnt have a jacket with me. So i started running towards the first store i saw, wich was a store which stold bags, Mika running after me, glasses on again that sadly hide his eyes. 

He started laughing and just looked at him confused.

"Do you want a new bag so bad, you cant just walk to the store?", he said betwen his laughing.

"Well, no, but i havent got a jacket with me and i dont want to be socked.", i replied. 

He just started laughing again.

"Whats wrong?", i asked.o 

"You are already socked.", he answered laughing.

I looked at my clothes and i saw that i indeed was already draint from the rain.

But we were here to buy a new bag, so i started looking when i showed up behind me. 

"What do you think about this one?", he asked, holding in his hand the most beautiful bag i had ever seen. 

A/N: on the side is a picture of the new bag.

"Thats way over my budget.", i replied, "But its beautiful."

"Well then this is it.", he said already walking to the *kassa to pay for it. 

I started walking after him, trying to stop him but he wouldnt listen.

I started mocking and walked rowards the door, when i felt a hand grab me by my arm. 

I turned around and i saw Mika standing there. 

"Here you go.", he said handing me a plastic bag with my new schoolbag inside it, to protect it for the rain but he also handed me his jacket.

"Thank you, i will pay you back you know.", i said grapping the plastic bag from his hands but his jacket leaving in his hands. 

He looked at me confused and started to put the jacket over my shoulder, with protest from me. 

He just started laughing again, "No you wont and dont be stubburn, you will get a cold.", he said now serious. 

"And you wont now do you?", i replied. 

And with that we started laughing.

We walked towards is car, i sniffed in his scent from his jacket.

I always wanted to wear the clothes of my boyfriend and now im wearing the jacket of a freacking popstar!!

When we got to the car, he gently opened the door and closed it after i got in.