Chapter 18: Cloe's Pov.

I saw the scared look on his fac but when he realised it was me he smiled, kissed my head and said"Hi beautiful" and that made my heart flatter with , love.

I started crying and he asked "love, why are you crying?"

"Because i just love you so so much and i never want to let you go."

I heard the crowd cheering and screaming "awww, the are so perfect together!!"

and when i realised they heard what i said i started blushing but wait how can they even have heard that because Micheal's microphone is on the floor because of my attack so i looked upto him but he just smiled and said "Why thank you!! Your so lovely, so guess i can sing just one more song, but only if you guys want that."

But we both knew the answer on that.

"Yesss!!!", the crowd screamed and i just laughed because i knew the feeling.

"Alright so here is the song i made with help from someone!", he said and i was curious who this 'someone'was.

But when the music of Celebrate started i started smiling beause that 'someone', was me!

So the concert came to end, unfortunatly but it was the best concert of my life.

And i have been to a lot of concerts so he must be pretty damn special but ofcourse he is, he is the love of my life!

MICHEAL'S POV.......

So the concert ended and i was glad about it but also a little bit sad because this has been the best concert gave in the last few years and i did a lot of them.

But i still had to go chat with some fans who stayed behind just to see me, wich i always thought was kind of sweet because it was always freezing outiside at midnight.

So i got changed and chatted a bit with Emily, who was sitting on the sofa in my dressing room, she looked really hot tonight, in that dress and those heels.

When i grabbed a shirt and putted it on she said "I like yo better without one."

"Without what?"

"A tshirt.", she said in a duh tone..

I started laughing and walked to her, i sat down on the couch and i pulled her on my lap.

"Maybe later. But now i have to look decent because i have to go outside to the fans."

"Oh right.", she said in a sad voice.

I cupt her face with my hand so she had to look at me, "You can come with me? They know who you are now so the would love to meet you, i guess."

Her eyes started to glow, "Really? I can come with you??"

"Ofcourse love. I would love you to come with me but only if you want because its a bit hactic sometimes."

"Yes, i would love too.", she said with excitment in her eyes.

"Alright then, lets go.", i said grabbing her hand.

We walked down the hall towards the door but before we went outside i pulled her into me and kissed her long and passionate.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

After we released from the kiss we walked through the door, going outside.

And to my relieve there were not that much fans just a few who were to my relieve calm and patient not bouncy and hyper.

When they saw me they started to say "Hi Mika,that was amazing and the song you san was breathtaking."

"Thank you loves.", i said starting to blush.