Chapter 9: popular.

"I freaking love it!!", i screamed i hugged him again and wispered "I love you."

"I should not have said that, i should NOT have said that!", i thought sceaming at myself, what the hell was i thinking i just knew the guy for like two days but it felt like i knew him all my life.

I realised that i was still hugging him and i wanted to pull back but he only tightend his grip, he pulled his face from my neck and looked me in the eyes, i saw his eyes were watery like he was about to cry and then i heard ''I love you too''.

And with that i started crying, he loooked at me with concern, ''Whats wrong?'', he asked.

''Nothing, its so wierd. we only know each other for like two days maybe and for me it feels like i can trust you with my life!'', i said still sobbing.

He wipped the tears from my face with his thump and said: ''I feel the same way''.

I just jumped on him, putting my legs around his waist kissing him on the lips and he happily took it but then we heard someone clear their throat.

We looked up and saw a bunch of people standing there together with his band, i quikly jumped of him and i started blushing but he just pulled me close to him again.

''What wrong??'', Micheal asked them, and thats when they started screaming at him ''may i have a autograph? Youre Mika right?'' and stuff like that, the people really jumped on him and he started signing and taking pictures when he looked at me with an apologetic look but i just smiled at me.

''My baby is getting more famous with the day!!'' I thought and my heart filled with so much pride.

When he was done with everything he came to me ang hugged me tight, "thanks that you are so understandable, i really have the best girlfriend ever.", he said.

I started giggling and then he kissed me.

We went to the car and he brought me home, he walked me to the door again and he pushed me to the wall, i dont know i guess he likes that position, and we started kissing so i put my legs around his waist again.

"Do you want to come in?", i asked without interrupting the kiss and he just nodded.

It only was half past 8 so we went to my room and snuggled on my bed, we watched some movies, we talked and of course we kissed a lot!!

When i woke up the next morning i felt two strong arms around me and then it hit me, Micheal spend the night and my mum didnt even know i had a boyfriend.

"This is going to be good.", i thought, i really didnt want to get up but i had to and Micheal should go home and change really quick.

"Micheal, get up!!"? I said, pulling his arm and kissing his temple.

With that he openend his eyes, first he looked confused but then there came a big grin on his face, "We fell asleep didnt we?".

"Yes we did but you have to go now before my mum wakes up!", i said.

He poted and said: "Dont you want youre mother to know that you have a boyfriend?"

"Of course i do but not in this way."

"In what way?"

"Well youre a stranger, to her, and she would flip if she finds out that you spend the night without her knowing", i said kissing his lips.

"So i should just jump out the window then?", he said and he started laughing.

"No silly, you can go to youre car because you have to go home and chance because we have school in an hour!!", i said.