Chapter 29: home.

When we finally were home he took me in his arms and kissed me slowly, his arms on my waist while they were mostly on my back, i guess i was still afraid to touch my back although it didnt hurt anymore.

After the kiss we went in and what we saw there was both shocking as terrifying.

MICHEAL'S POV......

When we finally were home i took Emily in my arms and kissed her slowly, my arms on her waist, yes i knew she had said it didnt hurt anymore but i took no risk.

I backed away from the kiss and smiled at her, i opened the door and i was shocked with what i saw.

"Omg, what happend here?" I asked in disbelief and i heard Emily burst into tears.

I looked beside me and i saw Wmily staring at the wall infront of her, there was a giant 7 painted on.

I didnt notice that, i only saw the black paint on the walls, the floor and other stuff.

"Shh, love, shh, please stop crying. Its all going to be okay." I told her pulling her into my chest.

"I-its not-t going to b-be okay. It w-will hun-t me for the r-rest of my lif-fe." She stuttered.

"Love, im here now. Im not going anywhere. He is not going to hurt you ever again. I promise you that. So please stop crying. I love you." I tried to comfort her and it seemed like it worked because the shaking stopped but the quite sobs stayed.

"I love you too." She said into my chest, pulling me into an tighter embrace.

I smiled softly and kissed her on her head.

Slowly walking her to the door i wondered how he knew where we lived.

"Bloody paparazi." I whispered to myself so Emily couldnt hear it.

I realised we where standing outside our apartment still hugging when i saw people looking at us and taking pictures.

Because i wanted to take Emilys mind of the bad things that happens i wanted to give her her wedding present, i know we married almost a month ago but it wasnt done yet so i couldnt give it to her.

We walked passed the beach and Emily stood still, gasping she looked at the mansion who was just build.

"Whats wrong love?"

"Nothing. Just looking. You know, i read about this house in the papers and they said nobody knew whos house it is. And the funny thing is, if i would picture my dream house it would be exactly this one."

I smiled at her, "Good thing it is ours than."

She turned around to me in a matter of seconds, mouth hanging right open.

"Did you just say-"

"Yes, i did. Its ours, i made the plans to build it because you once told me, i guess it was when we first met, that you wanted to live in a big house at the beach."

She kept on staring at me, disbelief in her eyes.

"You are kidding right? I mentioned it once, ONCE, four and a half years ago and you remembered?"

I laughed at her because it was adorable how she didnt believe me.

"Im not kidding. Here see it yourself." I said handing her a pair of keys.

I stared at her hands and started to walk towards the frontdoor, which was possible now because they finished building last week.

She turned the keys in the lock and i swear i could hear her squeal.