Chapter 22: Emily's preparations.

TWO MONTHS LATER

EMILY'S POV.....

The wedding is in less then a week, four days to be exact, and i think im losing it right now, please dont get me wrong i want to marry Micheal but what if he hates the decorations and the colors?

I chose white/creme and gold/brown, just to stay with the white of the snow that lays and sticks! to the ground, a perfect Christmas wedding.

He helped me with all the big decisions like the venue (church and mansion we are going to hold our cocktail hour and our party), the food, the invitations and the weddingcake but my dress, i chose ofcourse by myself, the colors and the decorations too.

Oh and the gifts for the guests i made myself, its like a Christmas ball for in the tree but its filled with papers witch say like, "Micheal and Emily 24 December 2013" Mrs. and Mr. Penniman", it was a lot of work but i guess because we dont have that many guests just our family and friends, around 30-40 people, i wanted to do something special.

I tried my best to keep it on the down low because we wanted that but it was so much fun to do it and when i was busy doing anything i think i went a little further then we wanted but i think he will like it though, its still simple.

And my dress, its just perfect, it just is.

It has like roses on the middle and a few different layers and its just my dream dress.

Cloe's dress is beautiful too, did i mention that she was my maid of hounor?

And about Micheal's suit, well i dont know anything because he wouldnt tell me.

The rings are just simple, i didnt want all to expensive rings.

Because i have a surprise for Micheal, after we get back from our honeymoon we have an appointment by a tattooshop to get matching tattoos, as wedding present, because Micheal said a few months ago, i remembered, he wanted to get a tattoo but it had to have a special meaning to him so i tought we could get one as a symbol as our love, ughh that was cheesy, but i designed one and it comes right on the place were a wedding ring should be and because we already bought rings i also have matching necklaces to put our rings on when we dont wear them.

But now im just stressing, my mum and Cloe are the best with helping me with everything and stuff and i thank god for that and so thats how it comes that we are now sitting at the kitchen table sorting out the last stuff.

Did i mention that we are going to Italy for our honeymoon?

We are going to Rome and we will stay there for two weeks.

The fun thing is that Micheal was asked to perform with someone at the XFactor, and that date is in those two weeks.

The thought i wouldnt like it but i do like it, just seeing my baby standing on stage doing what he loves, just pefect.