Chapter 19: surprise.

So ive made a plan about how im going to do this. 

I want to do this right because i only do it once, well i hope.

Emily worked at Starbucks and because it was saturday she worked from 6 to 9 in the morning because her boss knew that i traveled a lot and that i was gone most of the time, witch wasnt the case now but now we could spend the whole saturday together. 

So at 8 in the morning i walked in by Stardust because i had to give her somthing and i hadnt seen her since yesterday, i know cheesy.

She stood behind the counter, not interested in any who walked in. 

So i walked to the counter and said "Can i have two hot chocolates with caramel?", wich i knew of was her favorite drink. 

She just wrote it down and didnt even look at me. 

"Is this how you treat your boyfriend?", i said. 

Now she looked up, the look on her face went from shock to happiness. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"Well, cant i see my girlfriend of i want to?" 

"Ofcourse you can! Im just suprised." 

She walked from behind the counter towards me. 

"Hi love.", i said. 

"Morning handsome." 

And then she pressed her lips on mine but then we heard someone clear their throat. 

It was her boss. 

"Sorry sir.", she said. 

"Its alright, i'll give you a ten minute break." 

"Thank you sir.", she said giggling. 

"So am i getting those hot chocolates or what?" 

"Ofcourse you are." 

She made them and came sit with me at one of the tables. 

"So i have a surprise for you today and it starts right after your shift ends." 

She started smiling, "What is it?" 

"I cant tell becuase then it wont be a surprise anymore.", i said tipping her nose.

We talked a little and her break ended way to soon so we said goodbye and i payed the bill and left. 

But what she didnt know was that i shove a note in the pocket of her apron when we kissed.

EMILY'S POV......

It was so sweet that Micheal came to say goodmorning this morning. 

I hadnt seen him since yesterday morning and i missed him, i know cheesy. 

So my shift ended and i was about to change when i felt something inside of the pocket of my apron. 

I got it out and saw that it was a note. 

"How did this came there?", i thought. 

I opened it and saw that it was Micheals handwriting, sneaky bastards. 

The note said:

Hi love, 

So you found the first note. 

You will find more during the day so please do what the notes say 

Its probably around 09:30 now and i need you to be at 'our' old school at 10.