Chapter 10: precaution

You're only ever who you were

All you ever need to know

Our song ended and we looked at the class, "i really messed up.", i thought but then they started to clap.

After us the others sang their song and while they were singing i looked at Micheals face like all the time and i could see that he thought the songs were terrible but when there was a group of 4 girls who sang a song named 'lollipop' his face just goes from fake smile to real smile and when the song ended he started clapping, really hard, and of course he clapped by the other songs but not with that much joy.

"So i think we should vote.", he said.

He wrote all our names together with our songs on the board and we had to say wich song we voted for.

I quikly said to Cloe that she had to vote for the 'lollipop' song and she gave me a confused look but i just smiled at her.

When he came to us we immidiatly said 'lollipop' and he smiles his gorgeus smile at us.

After the voting we all decided he would gave the song 'lollipop' to Mika.

The class ended and when everyone was gone i walked to him giving him his jacket back.

"Here, you forgot it this morning.", i said smiling at the memory of last night.

"Thank you, so did you like it? I mean, last night.", he said blushing.

"I loved it, best date ever.", i said and his face started glowing.

"So you liked the song?"

"Yes of course but i have one question. Where the hell did you see Mika last night? You were with me.....", i said pouting but it failed and i started laughing.

First he looked confused but then he stqrted laughing also.

"Uhmm, Em we should go to our next class.", she said.

"But i dont want to go, i want to stay with Micha."

"Micha? I thought you called him Micheal not Mika", she said.

"Yes i do but the Mika i call him is spelled with ch and not a k so its different but you say it the same way", i explained.

"Ohh thats clever, so nobody will know the diference"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, when the school finds out he is famous they will all call him Mika but you dont", she explained.

My face went white, "When the school finds out? How will they find out?", i asked.

"Well i was bored last night so i went to youtube and searched for Mika and there was a video that he was singing to you last night. Wonderful song btw.", she said blushing.

"Aww thats sweet but i knew that was going to happen so i took some precautions.", he said smilng to her.

I just looked at him confused, "What do you mean?"

"Just wait and see", he said with a mysterious look on his face but my curiousity just kept growing.

A week went by and i was every waking moment, besides school then, with Micheal and i loved it.

He took me on severele dates and i loved all of them.

But he still hadnt told me about the precautions he took and it made me consurend but also curious.

So when i walked in school that day i didnt think something would change.

But i saw that the aula was filled with chairs and they only do that when there is something important for eighter us or our parents so i got curious.