Chapter 2: bag.

When he stood in front of the class he reased his head and i gasped.

Infront of me stood nobody else then Mika!

My idol, whos music i became too love in the past eight weeks.

He had glasses on so i couldnt see his beautiful eyes.

I noticed that nobody really payed attention towards the new teacher who now stands akwardly infront of the class.

"Dont they recognize at all?", i though, "He is all over the news and on the internet, how didnt they see who it was? Oh i get it nobody really payed attention towards an artists who isnt that famous yet."

But i knew who it was and before i knew it, i was staring and silently fangirling.

MR. PENNIMAN POV......

"Omg, im so nervous.", i thought heading towards MY classroom.

I wanted a job besides my music, because when im not on tour or anyting im pretty bored.

So i desided to become a part time music/drama teacher at the high school in London.

Because the students are so young and im not that famous yet, i thought it would be nice.

So i walked into the class room, with my classes still on because you never know right.

When i came in nobody was watching or paying attention towards me.

I sighend in relieve, they didnt recognize me.

But there was this one girl, in front of the class room and she was staring at me.

When she noticed that i looked at her from the doorway, she quikly turned her head towards her hands on the table.

I didnt pay much attention to it because you know im an attractive guy and girls just stare at me you know.

But when i walk towarsd the board i saw something that catched my eye.

On the girls bag there was an huge photo of ME!

Well i wore sunglasses, my blue with brown ones, and Mel was covering half of my face but i still knew it was me because one of my friends took it and posted it on twitter.

A/N: the photo doesnt really exist.

My face went bright red and even before i could start class the bell rang.....

EMILY POV......

So i sat there in class just waiting for the bell to ring.

When he finally rang, i raced out of the class room.

I just wanted to get out of there because i didnt want him to see my bag.....

Now i have one more problem, i only could make this bag, if i would use it for school so that means im stuck with it, not ypthat i mind though, its just akward with music....

When i walked to the cafeteria with Cloe, i saw some of our friends on our regular table.

I went to go sit with them but before i could even open my mouth to say anything i heard, "Can i speak with you for a moment?", in a really low sexy voice.

I turned around to face the stranger and before me stood Mika.

"S-sure", i said.

I walked with him to a classroom and i just stood there akwardly, hiding my bag behing my back.

"Whattt d-ddo you w-want to talk about?", i stutterd.

He just stood there being his amazing self, and then he said: "Can i see your bag, please?"