Chapter 26: baby(s).

"Shh love, dont cry. Why are you crying?" He asked worried.

"We are going to have a baby."

MICHEAL'S POV......

When i heard the door slam shut i woke up in an empty bed.

"What the? Where did she go?" I question myself.

After about ten minutes i hear the door quitely open and i pretend to be asleep, curious about she was going to do.

When i heard another door close, i opened my eyes.

She went to the bathroom, something was wrong.

Was she sick again?

I waited for five more minutes before i walked over to the door and heard quiet sobbing, this is it im going in.

But as soon as i wanted to reach for the know i realised she probably locked it.

"Emily, are you okay?" I asked softly not wanting to scare her.

I heard the crying getting even more louder, now i was rwally worried something was terribley wrong with her.

"Love, please open the door."

I heard the lock click open and i slowly opened the door only to reviel a crying Emily on the floor of the bathroom

I quikly walked over to her and sat next to her on the ground, "Whats wrong love? Please tell me."

She gave me something wich i couldnt reallty place, i looked at her with in confusion

Then she gave me a piece of paper, on top of the paper stood in big bold letters pregnancy test.

Then it clicked, it couldnt be, i mean she couldnt be.

I started crying because of the shock.

"Does this mean?" I started not finishing the question.

"Yes, it means im pregnant." She said but she started crying again.

"Shh love, dont cry. Why are you crying?" I tried to comfort her.

"We are going to have a baby."

I smiled, just now realising what was going on, "Yes, love. We are."

"So youre okay with it? I mean i dont want you to leave while im pregnant because youre not ready to have a child and-"

I cut her off because she was rambling, "Love, ofcourse im okay with it, im more then okay with it. We are going to have a family."

She smiled through wattery eyes and quickly gave me a kiss.

I interlocked our fingers together and stared at our wedding rings, this was perfect, everything was just perfect, she, me, us and now the baby.

I saw her stroking her tummy with her other hand, i smiled and layed my hand on top of hers.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." I said leaning in to kiss her.

While i kissed her i pulled her off of the cold bathroom florr and walked her to the bedroom.

I layed her in the bed and tugged her in, so she was nice and comfy.

She wanted to say something but i cut her of again, "Please sleep love, tomorrow we will talk about everything."

She tiredly smiled and closed her eyes.

I got in the bed on the other side and pulled her close to me, she immediatly curreld up againt my chest.