Chapter 4: shopping.

I just looked at him in gaze, "Did he just ask me out?", i thought.

"Yeahh, surre.", i said still shocked.

And with that the bell rang, saying the lunch break was over.

"Well i guess you should go to your next class", he said.

"I will wait in the parking lot at 4, yeah?"

"Okay", i said, probably sounding really stupid.

When i ran to my next class, wich i was way to late for, i run into Cloe who was waiting for me.

She looked at me with a frown on her face.

"Where were you?", she asked.

"Well i had to talk to Mr. Penniman about something", i said looking at the ground still blushing, but i was also ashamed because Cloe and i never lied to eachother.

"Okay", she said but i could see she didnt believe it though.

When we walked to the class wich we were really really late for now, she asked: "So this afternoon at mine or at yours?"

"Oh shit", i thought, monday is our 'date' day, if thats what you can call it, we watch movies and make homework and stuff and we never skipped one.

"I cant today, im so sorry", i said.

Then suddenly Cleo stopped walking, "why not? We made a promise remember, no matter what, monay would be our 'date' day.", she said with tears in her eyes.

"I know but i just cant today and i also cant tell you why not, im sorry", i said.

And with that she started crying, she turned around and runned towards the frontdoor of the school.

I called Cloe a couple of times but she didnt answer and i sarted to worry.

But i could think about that now because i was in the car with Mika, going to the mall.

When he turned the radio on, i heard an familiar song.

When i focused on the song, i heard it was Grace Kelly!!

I looked at Mika and he had a big smile on his face, when the song ended we heard the guy on the radio say that this was the amazing first song of Mika and that he hoped that we soon heard some more songs of him.

He grinned wide and i just smiled.

"What do you want?, he asked

"Well im talking to you, thats enough", i thought but when he looked at me with an amused look on his face i realized that i said it oud loud.

My cheeks turned bright red.

"Thats so cute", he tought, "but you cant think she is cute, she is your student. But why did you ask her out on this date then? Wait its not a date, I just want to buy her a new bag so I don't get recognized by the media and be able to keep my job. Oh who am I kidding, I wanted to ask her out the minute I saw her."

"Why is he so quite? I didn't say anything wrong did I?, i thought, "You just said that he is what you want! Dumbass!!"

"Well, let me ask the question different, what kind of bag do you want?", he chuckled.

"I don't know, but you don't have to buy me anything. I'll just buy it myself, I have enough money", I said.

He stopped and looked at me.

"I do, because of me you can't use you're own bag", he mutterd.

"Don't be silly, I wouldn't even brought it tomorrow because I'm to embarrassed", I said.

He laughed and the sound of it just made me glow inside, it felt so good to hear him laugh.

"You don't have to be, I'm honered that you made it. But you do understand why you can't use it, yeah?", he asked.

"Yes, I do.", I answered.

When we walked across a music store, we went inside.

He just went to the corner of the 70s music, I just went to the pile of new music.

When I found were I was looking for, I smiled to myself. GRACE KELLY.

But suddenly I felt someone's breath in my neck, and i heard: "You like it?", I jumped up in suprise.

When I turned around, Mika was behind me, with his face only a few inches away from mine.

I just stared at his face, but i only could see his mouth because he had big sunglasses on, unfortunaly.

I snapped out of my gaze, "Uhmm, ye-yeah", I said blushing realizing that I stared at his lips all the time.

I put the single back on the table and we walk outside.

When we walked by a subway, he pulled me in.

After we ordered we sat down on one of the tables at the back of the store, he putting his glasses off so I could see his eyes now.

We started talking, i really got to know him, just as Micheal and not like Mika who everyone should know in about a few months.

He told me about his family and his dog, Mel.

"Can I tell you something?", he suddenly asked, looking carefull, like I was going to shout out what he would tell me.

"Yeah, sure.", I said, thinking about what he was going to say.

"Well, I'm recording my second song this evening and I wondered if you would like to come with me?", he said.

I just stared at him with my mouth open, he was recording his second song and he asked me on a second date.

"Oh,wait it wasn't a date! Because he is my teacher.", I thought sadly.

"Like on a date?", i asked softly.