Chapter 21: moving in.

"Omg, you know what i just realised. Im humiliating myself infront of your boyfriend."
I just start laughing really hard, she should know what happend last night after i got here.

After we talked for a while Dani got the puppys and they were just adorable!
I put the colars on them, and them they went to the vet and Dani said "Zuleika? Fortune? That are unique names!"
"Micheal choose them", i said laughing at him.
"Micheal?"
"Yes, well 'Mika' for you."
"Wait, youre real name isnt Mika?!"
"No, just a stage name." He said laughing.
"Omg, i did not know that."
"Most people dont so its okay.", he said.
The puppys came back from the vet and i wanted to *riem but all of the sudden someone grabbed my hand, "This wasnt there yesterday," Dani said while pointing at the ring.
"No, uhh well uhmm.", i stuttert and i looked at Micheal who gave me a nod like he wanted to say "its okay, tell her."
"Well, he proposed to me last night.", i said glowing at the thought.
"Omg! Omg! Omg!"
"Yes but can you please keep it to yourself?"
"Ofcourse but thats amazing! Well not for the other MikaFreaks but for you it is!" She said winking at me.
I just laughed and Micheal giggled, i still cant get over the fact that him giggling is really hot.
We said goodbye and walked to the car.

"So i think we should go to the mall now? For puppy supplies?"
"Yes, i think we should!"
We went to the mall and as soon as we got in we went to the petshop, the one where Micheal bought the colars.
We walked in and were greeted by the same old women who helped me yesterday.
"Hello again.", she smiled.
"Hello."
"So where can i help you with?"
"Well we came to pick out stuff for our puppys."
"Where is he afraid off?", she said laughing.
"Oh he just doesnt like to be around people." I said, she asked this because Micheal wore a hood and big sunglasses.
But as soon as he heard the women say this he took them off.
"Im sorry." He apologised.
"Its okay, it doesnt bother me or something."
The women said that the dog supplies where at the back of the store so we went there.
"Im sorry love, that i have to where these things if we are in public places. I just want to be alone with you."
"Its fine and i understand, i find it actually kind of sweet because most celebs want to show where they are but you are just so i dont you just want to be low profile and i love thwt about you."
"Awwe i love you too."
So we ended up with toys, food and ofcourse a dog bed, a really large one.

A/N: a picture of the dogs with there names, the dog bed and the colar (remember blue and pink so not the color which the photo shows) is in the side.

We bought all the stuff and were about to walk out when we heard a scream.
I looked behind me and i saw a buch of girls stand there, "Oh god no please.", i heard Micheal say.
"Mika! Mika! Omg, its really him!!" They screamed and started running towards the store we were just in the door step.
"Whats going on?", the old women asked.
"Well, you asked why he whore a hood and sunglasses this is the reason why. He is famous and has preety crazy fans." i said to her.
"Come to the back quick, there is a oor who leads to the parking lot."
"Thank you so much." Micheal said.
"Im happytohelp, its not every day that there is a popstarin my store."
She leads us to the back of the store and walked out of the door,"Thanks again." we said and she just smiled.

We get to the car savely, thank god.
He drives to my place and i have a surprise for him, before our little fight last week i emptied a few of the drawers in my bed and bathroom as intention that he would move in with me but i never got the chance to ask him so i thought this wouuld be the perfect time.
we got inside and put all the stuff in the living room and let the dogs walk around the apartment.
I pulled him in the bedroom, "I have a surprise for you."
"Aww sweetie you shouldnt."
I pulled the empty drawers open and he looked at them and before i knew it i was on the bed with him on top of me.
"You want me to move in with you?"
"Yes but only if you want to."
"Are you kidding? I would love too."
He kissed me passionate and with love.
"You can get some stuff now and we can get the rest tomorrow?", i said i just wanted him to be here with me.
"Alright i would love that."
We waled to the living room and saw the dogs cuddled up together on the couch.
"They are so cute."
"Heey, boys cant be cute, they are sturdy." he said laughing.
"Well i think youre cute and youre a boy!"
He kissed my lips again and said "I will go now, then im back again if Cloe and your mum come."
"Alright, be back soon."
I kissed him once more and he left.
I just went to place all te things for the dogs in place, the dog bed nexttothe tv, the food uder the sink but the toys i left in the bag because we have to find a good place to put them.
I walked in to the kitchen because i just called my mum and Cloe and they come tohave dinner.
So i guess i have to start cooking dinner but i just didnt knw what to cook so i waited for Micheal to come back so he could cook dinner, he was the cook i would just burn the house down.
But what i could do was putting candles all over the apartment because it almost was winter so it was already dark outside and i also made the table.
So when Micheal came back with stuff of his and groceries i ran up to him, "Thank you."
"So what do we eat?" i asked.
"Youre favorite, lasagne and as desert chocolate strawberries and icecream."
"OMG,i love you so much. but you already knew that."
"I did. I love you too love but now, let me cook."
He pushed me to the living room and i just put on MTV24/7 and start watching random videoclips while cuddling with Fortune when all of the sudden the video of Grace Kelly comes up and i litterlay jump off of the couch and turn the volume up.
It blasted out of the speakers.
"I wanna talk to you" i screamed and waited for the Mika on the tv to answer.

Do I attract you? "Yes."
Do I repulse you with my queasy smile? "No not at all."
Am I too dirty? I laughed at that question, "Totally."
Am I too flirty? "Yes!!"
Do I like what you like? "I dont know if you like yourself because if thats the case we totally like the same."

And thats what i did the whole time during the song.

Humprey we're leaving!
"Kaching!!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs.

The song ended and i shut down the tv.
I layed down Fortune in the bed when i suddenly heard the sounf of Grace Kelly, i turned around to see Micheal standing there with a HUGE grin on his face telephone in hand.
"Omg you recorded that?! Youre so dead right now.!!"
I ran to him but he just run to the kitchen.
"Come here and delete that!!" i yelled.
"Why though? I think its cute.", he said with a pouting face.
"I hate you so much right now."
And thats when the doorbell rang, i shoot him a glare and walked to the door and i heard him laughing.
"ITS NOT FUNNY!!!" i yelled but he just laughed harder.
I opened the door and saw Cloe standing there, "Whats not funny?"
"Nothing.", i muttert.
She walked straight to the kitchen, "What not funny?" she asked Micheal, if he is going to show her he is dead.
I heard Cloe laugh and i ran to the kitchen, "If you let her watch that you can bring your stuff back to your place!"
But when i walked into the kitchen they were just talking, "What is going on here?", i asked suspicious.
"Nothing just talking." he said and when he saw my face he added,"Really."
All of the sudden Zuleika walked in and Cloe was almost glued to the ground.
"Omg, she is so cute.", she said.
Micheal walked to me and puts his arms around my waist,"Sorry if i made you upset, it wasnt my intention to. i just really loved it.", he said while kissing my forhead.
"Its okay, you can keep it. As long as you dont show anybody!"

Cloe and i went to the living room and just talked until i heard the doorbell,i scooted to the door and opened it so see my mum standing there.
"Hi sweetheart." she said while hugging me.
"Hi."
"What is that big bag doing there?"
She really sees everything.
"Oh that, that are Micheals stuff. I asked him to move in with me."
"Omg, you did? Im so proud of you, my baby is growing up!!" she said while her eyes got wattery.
"Please dont cry mum, then i have to cry too."
We walked to the livingroom where Cloe was, "Hello Cloe."
"Hi!" she said, still sitting on the ground with Zuleika.
"Awwe look how cute!!" My mum said.
"She is isnt she?"
"But you got two right?"
"Yeaah but i dont really know where Fortune is."
I walked to the bedroom and saw Fortune laying on my bed, that sneaky little thing.
i picked him up and walked to the living room, giving him to my mum, "He is so small but cute too."
"Shh dont let Micheal hear you say he is cute because he will get mad.", i told her laughing.
Then i walke to the kitchen to see Micheal was busy cooking, he was so sexy when he cooked but when wasnt he sexy?
"Can i help with something?"
"You? Cooking? You would burn the house down."
"One time, okay, one time. and i already apologised for that so i wnt anymore."
He started laughing but kept on cooking.

Dinner was good, Micheal really is the best cook.
So my mum and Cloe left, after i demanded Cloe to leave Zuleika here.
Micheal and i were now just snuggeling on the couch watching a movie, i didnt really pay attention to it though.
I just kept on thinking about the wedding.
"Whas on your mind, Love?
"The wedding."
"What about it?"
"We dont even have a date yet."
"We could do it whenever you want."
"Well i was thinking and this is just a thought what do you think about Christmas Eve, because i know you Christmas is youre favorite holiday and if you dont like it thae thats fine we can do it another day."
"No love, its perfect. But the only thing is its on a short notice, do you think you will get it all planned before then?"
"Well, we still have two and a half months i think i can do that.",i said happy about the thought that we were getting married on the most romantic evening of the year.
"I think youre amazing and i know you can do it but pease dont do anything to over the top, just friends and family, yeah?"
"I think we have the same idea of the perfect wedding.", i said turning to him to look in his eyes.
He kissed me, "You can start with it all tomorrow evening if you want but tomorrow we are getting all my stuff and just have a relax day and they you ask whoever you want to hep you witht he wedding tomorrow evening, does that sound good?"
"It sounds perfect.", i said kissing his forhead before snuggeling up to him again.
I could feel my eyes close and before i knew it i was dreaming, about Micheal and i.

I woke up becaus someone picked me u, i looked upat the smiling face of Micheal.
"Hi.", i said smiling.
"Oh sorry it wasnt my intention to wake you up."
"No, its okay. im not tired anymore."
"Well its 1 at night, you should sleep.", he said while laying me down on the bed.
"I thought we could do other things.', i said while pulling him on top of me, i could feel him smile against my lips.