Chapter 24: wedding.

Cloe's pov (this was easier).

I think Micheal was about to pass out, right here and right now, in the middle of the church.

"Please, don't be nervous, it's all gonna be okay." I tried to calm him down.

He gave me a small smile and I could see that it didn't work.

"I'm going to check on Emily, when I come back I want you to be calm and relaxed, okay?"

"Okay", he mutterd.

I start to walk to the back of the church and before I walked through the doors I could see Micheal, still stressed.

Walking through the doors I could see Emily, who was talking to her mum.

I could see she was stressed too' what's wrong with this people? It's the best day of their lives and they don't even enjoy it.

"What's wrong with her?", I asked Emily's mum.

"Well it maybe sounds weird but the hasn't seen Micheal for two days and she just almost had a panickattack because she misses him so much."

I looked at her in gaze, "That's why Micheal wouldn't calm down and is all stressed."

Her mum just laughed and then the music started playing.

Cloe looked up and i think she was about to cry.

"Ready love?", her mum asked.

She nodded slightly and i hugged her quick before i walked to the doors and opened them, walking down aisle i could see that Micheal slowly calmed down.

I stopped at my olace and turned around to face the doors, i saw them open and Emily and her mum started to walk towards me and Micheal.

I looked at Micheal and i saw that his jaw almost hit the ground, i softly laughed and looked at Emily again.

It looked like she was about to run to Micheal, wow she really couldnt be without him.

When they reached Micheal Emily's mum gave him a quick hug and walked to her place next to mine.

"We are gatterd here today to join Emily and Micheal in holy matrimony."

Emily and Micheal looked at eachother with so so much love, i felt a little jealous because i didnt have that.

"Emily please repeat after me, "I promise to love and to hold you for every moment who will last from this very moment."

She said it and i saw her tears getting wattery.

After her Micheal said it and i was crying.

"Emily, do you promise to love and cherish Micheal till death you two will part?"

"I do." She said, tears streaming down her face.

"Micheal, do tou promise to love and cherish Emily till death you two will part?"

"I do." He said softly.

I knew how much that sentence ment because they almost lost eachother, Emily's attemlt to kill her self, because of the mistakes they made.

"I will now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

They kissed and you could feel the love radiating off them.

Everyone started clapping, Emily and Micheal broke from the kiss and looked at everyone.

They laughed, looked at eachother again and got lost in eachothers eyes.