Chapter 12: party.

"I will miss you too and of course i will."

I kissed her on the cheek and i left.

THREE YEARS LATER

EMILY'S POV.......

So im graduating university in about a week and Cloe and me give a huge party for the whole class so i went out shopping today.

I went to the mall to get the last things for the party, when i walked into the mall i saw girls screaming and running, i didnt really pay attention to it.

But i did really wanna know were this was all about so i walked towards the spot were all girls were colapsing on one point but i couldnt really see anything so i just got to the store were i bought the things were i came for.

I came across a clothing store and i couldnt just walk by so i went into it, i saw some really beautiful short sleave shirts and dresses but i couldnt buy them because well the many scars on my wrists were only two people on the whole world knew of wich are Cloe and Micheal, well like i knew him now he is Mika the famous popstar.

He was the reason behind the new scars who coverd my wrists.

So i walked to the long sleave shirts and the jackets although it as summer.

I was lost in my thougts when someone grabbed my bag from my shoulder amd ran away with it, if it was a normall bag i wouldnt go after the one who stole it but this was a special one.

I ran out of the store but the one person who stole it was already gone.

Then i heard the screaming getting more loudef than it already was and i went to look what was going on.

MICHEAL'S POV......

I was going to sign autographs in a mall this afternoon and i really didnt want to go.

And when i walked into the mall i got jumped by screaming girls, i was used at it by now but it always reminded me about when i met Emily and she helped me recording celebrate.

I got to the signing and i had to smile for the photos but i really wanted to go home.

But when there was someone who threw a bag on the table wich i strongly recognized i looked up and saw the smiling face of Cloe.

"Omg, Cloe. Hi!!"

"Heey, Mich-i mean Mika", she said winking.

"How are you?"

"Im fine, Em and i are gruduating in a week so im good."

"Thats so cool!! Im happy for you guys."

"She is doing alright btw."

"How did you know that i wanted to ask that?"

"I just knew", she said giggling.

People started to get angry so Cloe said good bye and wanted to walk away.

"Wait, you forgot something."

"No,i didnt, Em did", she said winking.

I really didnt get it so when all the people were gone i grapped the bag and i wandered throw the mall when suddenly i got grapped by my wrist.

EMILY'S POV.......

I was already looking for my bag for 2 hoirs but i didnt want to give up because well it was everything to me.

So when i saw someone walking to the exit with my bag hanging on his shoulder i runned towards him and grapped his wrist causing him to turn around.