Chapter 34: impossiblity. (final chapter)

“Im not letting you go out of my sight. Not now, not ever. I heard her whisper to Claire and i just pulled the both of them closer, “And im not letting you both go out of my sight.

EMILY’S POV…….

Just no, its not true.

It cant be they are both healthy and alive.

He isnt gone, he just isnt.

Im looking at this beautiful girl and she is just so small and fragile

How am i going to live with this?

There is no way im going to tell her that she had a brother who died bedore he was even born, definatly not that it was her twin brother.

16 YEARS LATER

A/N: Sorry for all the time skips but it will make sense later.

CLAIRE’S POV…..

Today it was my 16th birthday and i was really excited about the party my parents were going to throw me.

I just knew it would be amazing because well you know my dad is Mika and all.

And you probably think im just some spoiled kid with rich parents but im completely the opposite.

I dont like shopping or make up or fancy clothes, well you could say im a boyish girl.

I really like to skate though but now i was going shopping with my mum, who i loved with all my heart.

And for her i would do anything so thats why i offered to go shopping for a dress for my party.

I could see the happiness in her eyes and that was rare on my birthday because she mostly wasnt happy when it was my birthday, for some unknown reason.

“mum, please hurry. The party is in less then 5 hours and if you want to do my hear and stuff we have to hurry,” I shouted at my mum who was taken an awfull lot of time to say good bye to my dad.

“Im coming. Is it okay if Cloe comes too?”

“Of course not! I would love that.” I said joyfull, Cloe was like a sister to me, i loved her with all my heart and she would always say that i actually was her sister to everyone.

After spending 3 HOURS at the mall we got home with the most beautiful clothes i had ever seen and they werent cheap, this were actually the most expensive clothes ever.

Prada and stuff like that, well i guess it was because i dont know anything about fashion.

My mum asked for the reason why i wanted to dress up all of the sudden and the rreason was this boy, i know i know cheesy.

But he is one of my classmates who are coming to the party tonight and i just want to impress him.

AIDEN POV………(you dont know him yet)

“Blaine, get your ass over here. We are leaving!!” I yelled at my best friend.

The reason why we were in such a hurry was a party from one of our classmates, Claire.

We didnt want to go but yeah her dad is famous and really rich so we thought it was worth a shot.

But i thought Blaine wanted to go because he likes Claire, he is still denying it though.

“Im gone in a minute. If youre not in the car then im leaving!”

You see, we shared an apartment together.

It wasnt really big or anything fancy but we liked it.

Finally he came running down with a cupcake in his hands, “Whats that for?”