Chapter 14: love.

"I know but im here now."

His words kept on repeating in my head, he is here now and i dont have to worry.

I couldnt sleep that night, i really should make the best of this because i dont know for how long it will be.

I feel so insecure what if he is going to hurt me again?

That i will never survive.

MICHEAL'S POV.......

I knew what she had gone through when she was younger but that it was so bad i didnt know.

I really had to prove to her that its not my intention to hurt her, not again.

I will not survive that and i think she wont either.

When i found her last night when she was trying to hurt herself something in me broke, i dont know what it is but if someone hurts her i just really dont want to think about that.

FOUR MONTHS LATER

EMILY'S POV......

So Micheal and i have been together for four months now and it has been wonderful.

I know what you think, have they done it yet?

Well no we didnt and i dont think i will in a long time because a well you know my past.

But i really feel like i give him not enough, we talked about it and all and he understands whyi dont wanna but i really wanna give it to him so i desided that today, on our fourth month aniversary we will do it.

Im really scared but for micheal i will do it because i dont wanna lose him.

There i was standing outside a fancy restaurant with my most beautiful dress on and Micheal on my side.

He is so sweet, he took me out on dinner for our anniversary, i knew he would remember.

He only doesnt know whats gonna happen tonight.

So we went inside and we had an amazing and delicious dinner but it was a little to i dont know expensive to me, i just like a sandwich from subway or a bigmac from mcdonalds but he it was a gived of Micheal so i dont complain.

After we ate i said to him i had a suprise for him too but it was at my house.

So we drove to my house and i started to get nervous, what if he turns me down, what if im not any good?

We walked inside and i immidiatly started kissing him, pinning him againt the wall feeling a little proud because i did that once and not him.

I started pulling on his shirt and i think that then he realised what i was doing so he slowly pushed me back.

"What are you doing?", he asked confused.

"Giving you your suprise.", i simply answered and i was trying to kiss him again but he avoid me.

"Are you sure youre ready?"

"Yes im sure. I really want it to happen and i want it with you.", talking to him like it was going to be my first time.

Well it sort of was because well with Nathan it was not 'making love' it was just sex.

And i knew when i would do it with Micheal it would be 'making love'.

So i threw myself at him and he catched me, i putted my legs around his waist.

While i was kissing him and going with my hands through his hair he managed to carry me upstairs to my bedroom.

He laid me down on the bed, topping me.

He stopped kissing me and asked "you really sure?"

"Yes, i am." I said with more convidence then i actually had.

He started kissing me again and i started rubbing his back pulling his shirt up so i could pull it of him.

After that he slowly removed my dress and his pants so now we were both in our underwear.

I woke up next morning feeling extraordinary happy, omg i did it last night i thought feeling proud.

Well we did it and it never felt so good it really was like it was my first time.

He was so nice and gentle, Nathan really wasnt.

I looked besides me to see a sleeping Micheal, omg he was even more perfect when he was asleep.

I cuddled up to his chest and kissed his head when he slowly woke up.

"Hello beautiful.", he said kissing me, "How are you feeling?"

"Womderful, thank you."

"No, thank you for last night. But why?"

"Well i wanted my first time to be special and with someone i love."

"Aww, i love you too but this wasnt youre first time was it?"

"No, well actually yes.it was the first time i 'made love' to someone because with Nathan it just was sex, it didnt mean anything." And thats when i broke down in tears.

"Shh love, dont cry. I knew we should have to wait with this."

"Im not crying because im sad, im crying because im so happy right now."

He pulled me into a hug and i hid my face in his chest.

"I love you."

"I love you too."