Chapter 5: Team RWBY Vs Team JR

Ruby smiled at My brothers question "sure, but..."
"And you have to use your semblance right away" My brother said, looking around at everyone.
Ruby looked confused "so we are going to battle at the arena?"
I nodded "yup"
"Ok" Ruby nodded back "see you guys there"  then she directed her team out the door.

Me and Janasan arrived at the arena and saw that team RWBY was already there. "Remember, use your semblance" said Janasan "start when ready"
Yang raised her hand "I can't use my semblance with out being hi-"
A chain came out of janasan's shirt sleeve and he used it to hit yang into a wall "we start now"
Ruby sped around, rose petals following her, Weiss jumped into the air using her glyphs, Blake made a copy of herself, and yang got pissed.
Janasan looked at me and we both nodded. I took out my secondary weapon and Janasan used his chains. My secondary, I nicknamed the Mirror. It was a small grey ball with a love for copying any weapon. I looked at Blake and The Mirror turned into a weapon exactly like hers, just without color. I charged at Blake, readying the weapons I held. Her weapon turned into a pistol and she shot at me. Then I activated my semblance, I dodged her bullets using my speed. We then got locked in a fight with the swords. Janasan somehow held off the other three.

I diddnt want to hurt Blake, so I tripped her with the weapon i held and went to help Janasan. But it seemed as if the battle was over. Everyone but Janasan and I were down. Janasan nodded "I'll see you in class" then he sheathed his weapon and teleported away.
I went to help Blake up, then the others. "That went well" I said with a smile.
Ruby smiled "your brother fought well..."
"but I'm not sure we ever got a hit in" yang said, following Ruby's statement.
"Well my brother is a pain the the ass sometimes." I nodded "you fought well, Blake."
"You too..." She said.
"Well I'll see you later, I guess" Ruby said. She then walked away, her team following her.
I went back to my room and say on my ledge outside the window "I wonder if Blake knows" I said, taking off my hat and revealing a pair of Black cat ears on top of my head.