Chapter 11: Whats Missing?

Dream World Jonasan P.O.V

          It was raining. I opened my eyes to see the grey sky. Not questioning how i was here I stood up and looked at my surroundings. It looked like vale but was destroyed and deserted. I took a step forward and heard a splash. I looked down and saw a puddle of blood and in the middle of it was a black and white rose. Not knowing why i decided to look up. The rain wasn't rain, it was blood. I looked straight, the only thing I saw was dead body's of humans and grim.

        I heard a metal bang against metal,a yell then silence. I look around the source of the yell. But my search ended quickly as a body felled in front of me. I bent down to examine the body. It was a male faunes. I was about to move his head so i can see who he was but stop when I heard loud laughing. I looked up to see who it was, it was a man covered in darkness. He must of saw me because he stopped laughing. He looked down at me as the whitest toothy grin formed on his face as he launched down and and plunged his sword in my chest.

          The darkness around his faced cleared up and revealed that it was me. He pushed the sword all the way to the hilt through me. "Wake up" he whisper into my ears as my eyes closed

      Real word Jonasan P.O.V
I reopened my eyes sat up straight. "Man talk about an instant head russ." I mumbled as ran my hand through my hair. I look over to my left and saw Neo sleeping. I got out of bed slowly so i didn't wake her up. I walked up to the bathroom and entered. I shut the door as the lights flickered. I look at the mirror and saw that i haven't transformed back. All of the sudden a sharp pain could be felt in my chest. I started to cough hard and loud to the point I started yo cough out blood.

      I turned the faucet on any watch my blood mix with the water. They say blood is thicker than water. I chuckled at this as I whipped the rest of the blood from my lips. My back felt different so I turn around and saw a mark on my back.

   I left the bathroom, put on a plain black shirt, black flannel and walked out the door while trying not to wake Neo up. I was walking down the hall's looking for team rwby's dorm. Eventually I fond it and knocked on the door. I heard a loud thud a few groans and someone yelling Im awake. A few seconds later yang open the door. She rub her eyes and look up at me "What's up with the new look?" she ask. "Never mind that, get dress i need your help." "Sure but after this you owe me" she said as she closed the door. Five minutes later she came out of her dorm and closed the door. "So what do you need help with?"